34

-A year and half time skip-

and here's what happened

Third Person POV

Time goes by in a blink of an eye like everything was on fast forward because one moment Jimin and Yoongi were having there romantic cabin getaway filled with sweet kisses and cuddles by the fire making s'mores getting marshmallow and chocolate everywhere.

But when they returned from the trip life just went on like it was on fast forward their junior year of school ended quickly and it was suddenly summer break and Namjoon and Seokjin graduated high school. Getting into the colleges they applied for the gang decide to spend as much time together before the olders went away for school. They spent almost everyday together going to the beach or hanging out at Taehyung's giant house with his movie theater and outdoor pool. Of course the couples of the group got carried away with each other and Namjoon and Seokjin complained a lot but Yoongi and Jimin had to agree seeing Hoseok and Taehyung makeout so heavily on the couch next to him it could be considered porn.

Jimin and Yoongi spent alone time together going on dates to the aquarium and heading back to the Park cabin to enjoy the nice summer weather relaxing in the cool water maybe taking splashing and giggling. They also took advantage of being alone and they went through a whole box of condoms that whole trip. Yoongi surprising Jimin by wanting to do it outside against a tree but it's not like he couldn't say no to that request but Yoongi complains the bark of the tree hurt his back.

Sooner or later school started again the group were seniors expect Jungkook who was a junior but being a senior was already completely different so much more work Jimin immediately got caught up in soccer practice. All his AP classes were tough and being captain while Yoongi was now president of the music club worried about finding new members and what they will do for the school fundraiser this year without Namjoon's big sexy brain to help.

Both couples started to have a rocky relationships Hoseok and Taehyung spent way more time together getting super close and Jungkook began to feel very left out which started a fight between them Taehyung getting upset at Jungkook for calling Hoseok certain names so poor Jungkook came crying to Yoongi and Jimin about the fight so they didn't have much alone time with Jungkook being there shadow. Which was making Jimin upset he didn't have alot of free time and just wanted to be alone with his boyfriend and that started the first fight between them.

"I feel like I barely see you anymore your in Jungkook's arms more than mine" Jimin spat as they argued in Jimin's car.

"Your jealously of him is childish he is hurt and he is my best friend am I just support to push him to the side when you want attention? Grow up Jimin " Yoongi retorted pursing his lips looking away but it stung Jimin's heart a little.