44

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

Today is Chuseok and since Jimin and I started dating our families would join together at my grandmother's house to celebrate and eat a big meal.

But since yesterday Jimin hasn't been answering any of my texts or calls which is understandable but neither was Jungkook which was confusing to me a little.

I was in my room at my vanity mirror sitting in front of it trying to make my face not look like I was crying all night. I used ice and some Rose quartz roller for the swollen and redness it did helped a little but I still looked like death. My grandmother doesn't know anything she is so excited about today she bought a new hanbok plus my brother is back in town.

I could hear my brother and grandma downstairs cooking a feast I sighed putting my head on my vanity table dreading today because I feel like shit guilty and hurt all mixing into one. I just wanna talk to Jimin I want to clear the air right away his hurt face is burned into my brain it plays over and over again like the worst scary movie. My heart feels like glass tiny cracks growing about to break.

I don't know if Jimin and his mom are still coming after everything that happened but I hope they do my grandmother is so excited I would hate to ruin her holiday because I'm a fucking idiot.

After getting dressed in a white long sleeve button-up with a creamed-colored vest on top with blue jeans I head downstairs to find my family in the kitchen my halmeoni chopping vegetables and my brother taking a baked chicken out of the oven.

She smiled up at me her long hair pinned up nicely wearing a mint green and white hanbok "Kitten you look nice wish you boys would wear the hanboks but I won't force you if you don't want to anyways can you fold the napkin and chopsticks together use the nice ones the black ones with the white stitching" she smiled I nodded sitting at the table folding the napkins.

"For someone who is about to see his boyfriend who lives on the other side of the world you seem very down," My halmeoni said frying up some spring rolls

I peeked up at her smiling as best as I can "I am excited" I whispered setting the table my brother sat next to me at the table.

"What the fuck did he do?" My brother asked so suddenly I freeze a little.

"W-Who," I asked he took some napkins and started to fold them as well.

"Jimin what did he do to you I heard you crying all night Yoongi did something happen? You can tell me" he asked I pouted rubbing at my face.

"He didn't do anything...it was me I messed up so bad," I said he blinked at me

"What did you do?" He asked I frowned when the doorbell rang my grandmother wiped her hands on the apron and then ripped it off dashing over there swinging the door open.