The Clash

Looking at the rising sun that cast a rosy hue across the sky, Shivya began sipping her coffee living the moment. She always goes by the quote "live at the moment" not worrying about what holds the future. Well, we all got one life ,we all got to live it to fullest. The cold breeze hit her hair which danced accordingly to the winds rhythm, while she closed her eyes and breathed in the fresh air enjoying it.

She walked down to the kitchen to keep her emptied coffee cup and saw her parents already awake. "Good Morning Amma and Appa." They greeted her back and her mother pecked her forehead. "Today you got the interview ryt ma," her father asked as he kept his coffee mug down on the table. Shivya nodded her head conveying a yes and said " at MK Group of Companies at eight thirty," and rested her head on the hand of the couch. Her brother from behind silently walked upto her and moved his head sideways causing the water droplets from his hair to splash on her face. "Dei Anna!" Shivya yelled and glared at him. She grabbed his hair and pulled him over the couch and punched him while her parents were watching laughing at them. "Vidu di, ahh valikuthu," her brother surrendered. She let him go still glaring at him but immediately broke into a laughter as they saw each other. Her brother is her everything: she can tell him anything. As a family they don't keep any secrets, be it anything from crush stories to asking advises they both tell their parents. They are more like a friend to them. Sometimes she tends to keep some things within hereself, but her brother understands and comforts her. They are a tom and jerry sibling duo but also are the pasamalar type. She glanced at her phone "Aiyo time is 7,naan peyita ready aagitu vaarean."

Shivya got ready in grey palazzo pants and a lilac shirt then styles it with her watch and puts her hair in a half pony tail. Shivya is not the one who shops for hours for clothes or is not that interested in dressing up. But does believe that dressing up properly helps in giving a positive vibe and makes u even confident, and plus she got a interview so she needs to make a good first impression. She came down took blessings from her parents and bid bye to her family.

~~~~

Maaran jerked from his sleep, with sweat covering his whole face. We all have our own alarm that rings at the any time we set it, but that's not the case for him. This is how he wakes up every morning ever since the tragic incident that happened in his life three years ago: sharp at four in the morning. He took a deep breath and sat up straight closing his ears preventing from listening to those voices that torture him making him feel guilty. Maaran has turned into a loner, the worst part is loneliness is still capturing him. This has led to him being cold and very aggressive towards everyone. That is why is called the monster in his business. The inability to cope up with everything that happened turned him to a ruthless guy who began forgetting that there is something called life. He forgot the world, the mother nature,love. He only knew one thing-WORK. That is his life. His trance was broken by his phone ringing that displayed Rishi, his best friend and only person he can call relation.

Rishi knows everything about him and is very worried about the way his life is going. He even planned to get Maaran married but it backfired. "Hello, sollu Rishi," he answered the phone. "Dei interview to select your PA is today. Ne vandhey select pannu illati romba kashtam. Thiramba ennaka un kitta irunde periya lecture venna pa." "Adhu un thappa. Seri naane varean," he kept the phone on the table and got down from the bed. He walked in front of the huge photo and just kept looking at it. He has wanted to cry but never did. He is scared that he will turn weak. Under that arrogant guy is actually a child who yearns for love.

Maaran came in front of the mirror adjusting his gray suit and set his hair and wore his rolex watch. He is a perfectionist. Everything needs to be neat and organized in everything he does, especially his work in his office. He got ready and left to his office.

Both left to work, unaware that from today is going to change their life : their life will become even more beautiful.

Maaran decided to take a short cut instead of his usual way and accidently took a right turn which was a one way which he didn't know. He would have crashed into the scooter if he didn't apply the sudden brake. On the otherside, Shivya applied the suden brake causing her to stumble and fall on the road and scratched her elbow. She looked up to see a young tall man giving his hand. Shivya,being an extrovert spills everything she has to say, this angered her and started to lash at him. Plus the fact something like this happened when she was going to a interview, she considers it a bad luck."Yov, arivu irruka ya onnuku. Don't you have eyes, paathu drive pannamaatiya," she began shouting. Maaran was taken back. Nobody has dared to shout at him like this. Him being the cold guy even got angry and argued back, " Hey! Naan ollungha thaan drive pannean, ne thaan wrong route la vantha." Shivya huffed and snapped her fingers in front him, causing his eyes to widen, and showed the one-way sign to him. "Ne one way roadla vanthata ennaya blame panniriya," she said. Maaran kept looking at the sign with a sense of guilt and turned to see a Shivya smirking at him. Well, eventually he was going to apologize but his ego that does not accept the fact that someone spoke back to him and even smirking at him did not want to say a sorry. So he just glared at her and got in the car and drove off. Shivya shook her head in disbelief and checked her time and she was getting late for her interview. She picked up her bike and drove to attend the interview.

This is my first story. Forgive me if there are any mistakes or errors.