Ma💗

Maraan caressed her cheeks and leaned in. Shivya leaned in as well but saw a moving figure. Thanks to the moonlight she was able to see a man masked up and holding a gun and aiming towards Maraan. Shivya's eyes widen and held Maraan's shoulder and twirled.
Exactly when that guy fired the bullet Shivya twirled causing the bullet to hit her.

Maraan couldn't understand what was happening. He saw her eyes brimmed with tears. His hands held the small of her back,he got hold later due to the unexpected twirl. He felt his hands wet, taking his left hand while his right hand held her,he gasped when he saw his hands red.He held her with his left hand and saw his right hand.He hugged her and saw blood oozing from behind. He immediately covered the blood area with his hands in an attempt to stop any further flowing of blood. He pulled back and saw her eyes, tears were gushing out as she was finding it unbearable.

Maraan's world stopped seeing her eyes: the pain, struggle to breathe. His eyes teared. This is the situation he never wanted to see her in.

While breathing Shivya slowly held the collars of his shirt and moved her hand and cupped his cheek, "enn..ennaka," she was finding it difficult to breathe "vallikhala,"she smiled at him while tears fell from her eyes.

She felt numb as the pain spread throughout her body and her legs gave up that she lost balance. Maraan quickly held her from the fall. He slowly knelt down with her in his embrace. She held his collars tightly while she breathed heavily. "Ma,"he swiped the tears from her cheeks. Maraan couldn't understand what was happening.

Everything happened in second.

Tears were flowing from both their eyes. Both couldn't see eachother in pain.

Shivya saw few more goons coming. She tightened the hold on his collars and slowly whispere "a-nga, innu aalungha vaaraangha," while breathing heavily. Maraan saw them and his anger raised. He looked at her vulnerable state. He quickly carried her and slowly settled her near a tree,her back resting on the branch. "Ma konjam poruthukho, naan varean. Please enakaaga," he whispered and kissed her forehead while tears flowed. Shivya slowly blinked her eyes.

Maraan got up and saw around for any sticks. Luckily he found a bat and he took that and tightened his hold. He looked around. There were 6 bulk men. He was already broken and angry, looking at them his anger rose and he ran towards them and started beating them.

He dodged every guy who came at him and kicked him. A guy from behind kicked him on his back,Maraan stumbled and fell. He got up and looked at that guy and threw a punch at him and kicked him.

The 6 men were on the floor groaning in pain. "Dei vangha da ," a guy told and they ran away. Maraan threw away the stick and went back to her.

Shivya was breathing heavily but managed to stay awake because he said so. He went and took her in his embrace and carresed her face. The tears in her eyes were flowing, he couldn't see her in pain. "Ma konjam poruthukho. Hospital poyirlaam please," he tapped her cheeks in an attempt to keep her awake.

"Onnum aagathu ma. Please ennaya vittu poyiratha," he broke down. He couldn't bear another loss. He already lost his family and now, when he is happy and wants to live happily with her he can't afford that. He will entirely break.

He moved the baby hairs from her face and wiped away the tears "Onnum aagathu. Naan onnum aagha vida maatean." He tried to get up but she held his hand stopping him mid way. He looked at her. "Na," she breathed heavily "ma onnum pesaatha, please," he begged her while caressing her cheek.
"Na..naan," she slowly lifted her hand and cupped his cheek and he kept his hand on top of hers "eppadi patta wife?" she managed to complete the one question she has always been asking while finding it difficult to breathe.
"Ma ne ennakha innoru amma ma," he immediately said to her.

Shivya's entry in his life has just made his life better. He was an orphan and when he got a family he got all the love in the world. After he lost them, she came as a ray of light in his dark world. She cared for him, never judged him ,respected him. The way she carefully looks into any things that relate to him or the way she takes care of him always reminded him of his mother.

He never thought of calling her ma, but the things he does for him he just started calling her that way. After knowing her, he saw his mother in her and completely fell head over heels for her.

Shivya smiled at him,weakly muttered "I love you ma," and went unconscious as her eyes gave up.

"Ma, Shivya," he tapped her cheek. She wasn't responding. He hugged her and cried. He quickly scooped her in his arms and carried her to the car.

~~~

"Doctor!," Maraan yelled as he carried Shivya into the hospital. They bought a stretcher and immediately took her to the operation theatre. Maraan sat on the chair with a thud. His palms covered his face and he cried.

~~~

"Machan," Rishi and Pugazh touched his shoulder. He saw his friends and her parents, they were crying and broken. He felt guilty. He promised them to take care of her but he failed. His head hung down in guilty.

Chithra saw this and rushed to him. "Aval'ku onnum aagathu. Ne onnum nenikaadha, un thappa illa pa." she said caressing his hair. Krish pa came forward and held his shoulder "aval'ku nee na romba pudikum, ava varuva," he comforted him while they were in a vulnerable state.

They knew their daughter is strong and wouldn't give up.

Everyone hugged him as they all shed tears.

~~~

Maraan was in room where Shivya was shifted after her surgery. Needles attached to her hand, saline and an oxygen masks attached to her. It's been a week after her surgery and she hasn't opened her eyes.

Last week when the doctor came and told them "surgery was successful. If she wakes up by tomorrow it's good, if not she'll atleast take a week to get her concious back," he took a deep breath and continued "also avangalakku back bone'la bullet pattu irukku, that affected her legs. Her legs won't work." Maraan's world stopped. He never expected this. He remained still.

Rishi looked at everyone, they all seem numb. He was shocked to hear the news of Shivya too. She was his little sister afterall. Since no one asked he cleared his throat "aval'ku thirumba nadakhalam thaanae?"

"Ama but not soon. Physiotherapy and proper medications can cure her. Ahna she has to be careful." Rishi nodded his head and thanked the doctor.

Rishi comforted the family and went near Maraan who was looking like a statue. "Dei," Rishi taped on his shoulders. He tapped his cheeks as he din't respond.
After several tries he looked at him
"Machan ellam yen naala thaanae. Yennaku villa vendiya bullet da, ava," he choked and tears flowed from his eyes. Rishi hugged him and carresed his hairs.

~~~

"Ma please kanna thora. Yen kuda eppayum iruupa na sonna," he requested her while slowly caressing her hand that was pierced with a needle. Ever since she was shifted to a room, he waited to see her open her eyes. Like the doctor suggeseted her waking up the next is good, he waited but she didn't.

It's been week and Maraan hasn't left her side. He was on that chair holding her hands gently and waiting for her to open her eyes.

His phone rang. He answered it and his anger rose as he heard the other side. "Na varean."

He looked at her, slowly carresed her fingers with his thumb and pecked her forehead and went.

"Enga da pora," Pugazh questioned him. "Machan na vanthurean, avala paathukho," he sounded very stern.
Pugazh looked at his disappearing figure and went inside to see his sister. He was arranging the things and he just happened to turn to witness Shivya's fingers moving. He stopped doing everything and went towards her and smiled with tears as he saw her trying to open her eyes. "Doctor," he shouted and then doctor and the family came rushing in.

Heyyyoo guysss!!
Hope this chapter is good.

Pls ignore typos and errors

Do comment in the chapters
This is a fictional story

Super excited for #arabickuthu

#thalapathy❤️

Stay Safe✨✨✨✨👋🏼