-Epilogue- Magic

It was one in the morning. Shivya was in the small balcony area in the event hall. She was looking at the bright moon, resting her back on a pillow that was kept on the wall and her thoughts were around the moments she met Maraan.

That day they met with a clash and from then on, he has been in her life. She smiled reminiscing that they started off with a fight and it slowly developed to friends, then lovers and now she is going to his wife in 4 fours. Thinking about being his wife, small blush crept her cheeks.

~~~

Maraan was in his room. He hasn’t seen Shivya after their small engagement ceremony.

Both didn’t want a grand wedding so the family decied with a small engagement ceremony with just the seven of them and decided the wedding with only close friends. He wasn’t allowed to see her.

“Enna maple sir?” Pugazh came and put his hand around his shoulder. He looked at his brother-in-law “Thangatchi ya paakanumma?” Maraan nodded his head with a pout. “Un aasa,pesama pada da. Innum 4 hours thaan apparam unnaku kalyanam,” saying that Pugazh moved and plopped on the bed.

Maraan heaved a sigh and tried thinking of something.

Pugazh took away his blanket from his face and went near Maraan, who was now sitting on the couch.Maraan turned and looked at him but he had a serious face. He gulped “na pogala da,” he patted his shoulder and tried to escape but was stopped by Pugazh.

“Mapla ennaku theriyum, aahnalum avala nall pathukho da.”

Shivya is Pugazh’s everything. He knows Shivya in and out. Though they have disagreements  about certain topics he always supports her.She  is more like a daughter than a sister.He would do anything for. He has trust on Maraan, they are bestfriends, but yet the brother in him needed assurance.

Maraan looked at him and his eyes softened. He knows this brother duo very well.During their college days he has heard Pugazh speaking about his sister and understood the love he carried for her. He admired their bond. He always remembered Swathi looking at them.

“Avalla kathiraadha da, kovam vantha.”

He smiled and held his hand.

“Ava yen uyire da. Naan avalla nalla pathukhuvean. Ava face’la that smile will always be there.”

Pugahz smiled “ava romba lucky da.”

Maraan shook his head sideways “naan  thaan da lucky. Life’eh veruthu poyichi, aahna ava solluva ‘always live the moment’na. Ennay mathuna, enmela nambikka vaatcha. Avalla naa eppayum vitra maatean.”

His was living hell after his family was taken away. He had no belief in any miracles and then she came. The hope he was loosing, he started gaining it slowly because of her. From starting, whatever he had, his so called parents who left him in an orphanage, his family- were taken away. He thought he was unlucky.

Then she came and he became the luckiest man. She assured she would be a constant in his life. Now in 4 hours she is going to be his wife.

Pugazh hugged him “sari poi thoongu.”

There was no way he was going to sleep. Him wanting to see her increased.

Observing that Pugazh’s breathing was normal, he confirmed he was in a deep slumber. He opened the door and saw Chithra ma talking with the employee. He heaved a sigh and went to the balcony and slowly sneaked out. He went to her room but she wasn’t there. His eyebrows scrunched and he walked further.

He saw a balcony area and walked there and found her there. He relaxed finding her.

He admired her, in that moon light,she was gorgeous. He slowly sat next to her.
Shivya jerked when she sensed someone,but her heart relaxed when she saw  him. “Bayunthutean pa,” she whacked his arm while he pretended to be hurt. “Ouch!” Shivya looked at him in disbelief and kissed his arm where she hit. He grinned widely.

“Enna sir’ey intha pakkam?” she asked. “Apa pogata?,” he asked in his base voice bringing his face closer to her causing for butterflies to erupt in her stomach. Yet she gave back “poiriveya?” she whispered inching closer.

Maraan thought of a plan but it backfired. He couldb’t bear the rising heart beat and tension. He slowly nodded his head negatively while Shivya broke into laughter. She pulled his cheek “so sweet’uh pa ne,” while he rubbed his cheeks as it was paining.