Miss Rowdy

Maraan walked into his office building with a smile playing on his lips. The employees were shocked to see their boss smiling and greeting them. He has never been very friendly or smiled towards his employees. Seeing him like this they were relaxed but some also thought that something big is going to happen.

Maaran has been thinking about Shivya. Her thoughts did not leave his mind. He smiled widely just thinking about her. His thoughts were broken by his phone that got a message. He again smiled seeing the name Shivya.

Maaran’ey, I have my second round for The Idol today. I will be joining work after lunch. Don't’worry I discussed your schedule with Rishi anna and no important meetings today,but just in case I have shared everything with Rishi anna. Don’t overwork. Take care:)’

he read from his phone. He was definitely going to miss her. But he was really happy for her so he replied back Goodluck!’

~~~

“Shivya your voice is magical. I have no words. All I am saying is you will reach great heights. God bless you!” The judge commented. Shivya  was beyond happy. More than going to the next rounds, the comments she gets from the judges ,who are amazing playback singers, motivates her. Her confidence increases for every word they say. At this moment she wanted to hug someone, but the person who came to her mind first made her freeze. Maaran. It was him. She wasn’t sure what she was thinking. Sure they are friends but why was it him. It could have been her brother or Sathya,were thoughts.

She also realized that she feels something different around him. She gets feeling that is unexplainable.

She is experiencing this only when he is around.

She shrugged off those thoughts and spoke “Thank you so much. Neengha ippadi encourage panranaalathaan , my confidence is increasing. I will keep practicing and give better performance for each round.” She left the stage not before witnessing the audience clapping that made her feel delighted.

~~~

“Thalaivi enna yosikireengha,” Sathya said as he kept the chocolate cakes they ordered on the table. Shivya has been very quiet the whole ride. Sathya noticed this unusual behavior of her and was concerned. Shivya is not a person who keeps thinking something. She just thinks about it and the next moment the problem is solved. She follows her heart everytime. Her trance was broken when Sathya asked her with concern.

Shivya has not hidden anything from Sathya. Same thing goes with him. Most of the time he has the perfect solution for everything. She has told him about Maraan- the first meet and how the guy who almost crashed her scooty turned out be her boss and everything and started telling their time in the beach and the mall. Sathya listened to everything very carefully. “These feelings I’m experiencing are very new to me. Avaru kitta irrukkum bothu thaan naan ippadi feel panrean. The thing is it feels nice. I like that feeling,” she explained while smiling "but I'm confused." Sathya looked at his friend. Her face was glowing. He understood what he she going through.

~~~

Shivya was thinking and walking and accidentally collided with someone. That person’s plate that was filled with food fell. She immediately looked up, saw five enormous guys looking at her with anger. “Anney sorry.” The guy just in front of her scoffed and with an attitude said “un sorry ya kuppaila thooki podu.” Shivya got irritated at the way the guy talked. She even apologized for her mistake, she did not deserve that attitude. So she argued back, “Athu thaan naan sorry sollitean la. Appram enna?” she questioned sternly. Those guys huffed and a guy stepped forward and raised his hands to hit her.

Shivya got alerted and saw boxes stacked up to her left. She pushed them and kicked few boxes that hit the boys and caused the person who stepped forward to stumble and fall. She took this chance and started running. Those boys anger increased and started chasing her. Shivya couldn’t think of anything. She was just grateful for wearing shoes today which helped her in the running. She didn’t know where she was running, until she noticed an ice cream shop. Then it clicked her that her office is near. She thought that was the best place to go. It was safe. She looked back and they were still chasing her.
She was near the entrance. She failed to notice that the floor was wet and slipped. She was going to fall until a hand wrapped her waist. Her eyes were closed fearing that she might get hurt and she was breathing heavily. She opened her eyes as she felt someone helping her stand straight. She sighed a breath of relief as she noticed that she didn’t fall and slowly calmed down as she saw Maaran.