Miss Vaayadi❤️Mr Sidumoonji

Maraan was staring at the moon. He smiled to himself.

When he used to stare at the moon all he could think was being lonely. Ever since Shivya helped him see clearly, he overcame the darkness of the dark sky.

Now he sees the shining moon and the stars that accompanies it.

~~~

He turned ,when he heard a throat clearing sound, to see Shivya standing with a food tray. She came forward and arranged the table. She tore a piece of chappati and dipped it in panneer curry and bought it to his mouth. “ Ma,” he was cut off when she stuffed the food into his mouth. He chewed the food looking at her with a pout.There was complete silence. “Ma nee saptiya,” she nodded her head. She kept feeding him in silence.

She washed her hands and took the tray to go downstairs but was stopped by a hold on her wrist, “Ma pesu ma,” He pleaded her. She turned back to see his puppy eyes which made her to break into laughter. “Ayyo Maaran’ey appadi pannadha pa, romba comedy’ya irukku.” Maaran did feel offeneded but the smile on her face made him happy. “Happada sirichita,” he told and Shivya immediately stopped laughing.

She kept the tray on the side table and walked over to the door that led to a small balcony. She stood there ,crossing her hands over her chest. Maraan took a deep breath and went stood opposite to her. Maraan knew he had to talk it out.

“Ma onnu illa. Arya unna onnum panna mudhiyaatha. Naan irukkurean.” Shivya looked at him in disbelief “Nan yean kovamma irukkureanna, neengha onghallaye paathukha maatikkhireengha,” she said angrily making Maraan to look at her. “ Your  safety? Onghalakku ethavathu aayireetchu na?” she questioned.

“Onghalakku eppadi irunthu irkkum, he killed your family. You must have endured a lot for me.” She walked forward and held his shoulders gently and looked at him, she tried to say but he cupped her left cheek and said “ennakha un safety thaan important.”

“And ennakhu ongha safety thaan important,” she immediately replied back looking into his eyes.

They both were staring into eachothers eyes, that carried a lot of emotions, their eyes spoke more than their mouths. They both knew it was the time to confess their heart out.

~~~

Shivya couldn’t see him in that situation which she saw in the morning and Maraan couldn’t even think of her in any worse situation.

Maraan tried to speak but she cupped his face, looking into his eyes she spoke “bayundhutean. Neengha illaama oru life yosikha ellala,” Maraan’s breath hitched when he heard that. His eyes were filled with tears.

First time in these three years he let tears fall from his eyes. “Ennakha unga kooda vaazhanum. Eppadi nadhanthuchi na theriyalla but nadhanthereetchi.” She tiptoed and attached her forehead with his “I love you.”

Both let tears fall. Both are sensitive people when it comes to loved ones. This was very emotional for them. They both loved each other.

One confessed her love and the other one was over the moon that the girl he loves also loves him back.

The once lonely moon is not lonely anymore. He has got that one star who is telling that there is no twinkling of that star without this moon.

They both cried their heart out.

She slowly parted away from him. She spoke her heart out without knowing what he has in his heart. Whenever they hang out she used to feel that maybe they had a mutual feeling, from the way he responded to her. Though her heart knew it, deep down she was scared with the what ifs?

She  was heart broken when she saw him lifeless in the morning. That is why she decided to speak her heart out, not worrying about the consequences after that. But now her heart was engulfed in fear. She couldn’t look at him so she decided to move.She turned move out to give him space not before saying a “take rest,” in a low voice.

Immediately she was pulled back and twirled. Before she could understand what happened,  Maraan joined his forehead with her.  His left hand caged her waist and brought her close. Their breaths were colliding.They waited for a while like that.

~~~

Maraan was the happiest man in the world. He didn’t imagine he would feel  loved in this  world.  Though he loved Shivya, he was scared deep down. There are some stuffs that Shivya doesn’t know yet. He was scared what if she leaves him. After her confession he decided to  dump all that fear behind and decided to go with his heart.

And now his heart says tell her you love her.

~~~

“Life long’ah ippadi ye irukka yennaka aasai. Irupiya?” he spoke after processing everything. Shivya closed her eyes and let tears fall.

She never imagined this, atleast this soon. She thought she may have to take in so much effort to show him the amount of love she has for him.

Knowning Maraan, he thinks a lot about his close circle and with Arya she thought he will ignore her. After hearing him she was happy that he put all his fears and decided to follow his heart without hurting himself.

She parted from him and looked at him who was already looking at her. She carefully put her hands around his neck.
"Yennukkum eppadi nadantheeretchi na theriyallah, aahna nadantheeretchi," they both smiled. "Naan unnakha neriya sollanum. Ellam keta piragum yena vituta poga maata la.” His eyes expressed the yearning for a family of his own.

“Irupean. Ennah aahnalum," she assured him.

She loves him and will keep loving him no matter what.

“I love you Miss Vaayadi,” Maraan said which made Shivya pout. “I love you too Mr Sidumoonji,” she replied which made Maraan to roll his eyes.

They looked at eachother and broke into laughter.

He bent down and kissed her forehead with so much love.

It was a promise to keep loving her no matter what , to be there for her and keep her safe.

Heyyooo guys
Double update!! Tomorrow my birthday so wanted to give a double update.😁

Pls ignore  typos and errors
Hope this chapter is good.

Do comment on this chapter and the story.

Thank you once again for all the votes and comments. 💜

Stay Safe✨✨✨