Surprise!

“Sir what about kidnapping that girl after her singing show,” Arya’s loyal servant said. Arya has been watching each and evry move of Maraan and Shivya. He got to know that they both are in love and is even keeping a track of where they are going. Their  dinner with Maraan’s batch mates was known to him. He told his men to keep a close watch. He just wanted a good chance to destroy Maraan. He still wasn’t  settled even after killing his family. “Illa vendam. Avanakku ellam theriyum. Ava pinnadiye povan.  Avan’kku naan plan pottuteanu theriyum. Vera ethavathu plan podanum.”

He was thinking and pacing around the lounge. “Sir time to board,” he nodded his head and walked. Arya came to London regarding a business project and was returning to India today.

~~~

“Maraan’ey neengha  finals paakha vareengha thaanae?” Shivya asked him as she served food. Chithra ma made food for all three of them at office. Shivya and Maraan were in his cabin arranging the food. They were waiting for Rishi but he told them to start as he was in a meeting. “Hmmmm,” he moaned to the naan and butter chicken masala that tasted heaven. Shivya balanced her chin and watched him with a smile. Maraan looked at her and forwarded a morsel towards her mouth. She ate it  and repeated the question.

“Hmm paapoam ma. Business meeting iruka. The charity organization deal is almost settled.” Maraan was definitely going to come. He wouldn’t miss his love’s most important moment in life. Her achievement. But he decided to tease with her.

Shivya’s face fell hearing him. She wanted him to be there. “Meeting mudincha piragu,” she thought of other options so that he could come atleast for a while. “Illa ma meeting mudunchi site paakanum apparom furniture and certain things finalise pannanum.” Shivya immediately told “Rishi anna va annupa ellatha,” Maraan smiled at the way she gave ideas to get the work done so that he could come. “Illa ma they personally wanted me to come.” Shivya was upset but understood. MK was all his hardwork and she knows the signifance of this project. Shivya nodded her head and served herself food.

“Dei,” Rishi barged in to tell something important to Maraan. “Anney vaangha,” she started serving for Rishi. “Aha vaasam’ey semmaya irukke. Semma passi vera nalla oru kattu kata vendiyathu thaan,” Rishi said as he settled himself on the chair. “Dei dei etho saapada paakhatha maathari thaan da ne pesura. Naan unnakku samitchi kudhuthathe illaye appidithaanae?” Maraan said while getting another piece of naan for himself. “Poda.” Rishi ignored him.

“Psssst! Ithu ungaloda 6th naan,” Shivya huffed making Maraan smile sheepishly. “Ethukhu edhanthaalum en annana kora sollaradhu,” she said narrowing her eyes at her. “Odanae un annana support panna vanthuru,” Maraan told with a grumpy face.

Rishi looked at these two and felt happy. As a friend his glad that Maraan is slowly moving on and as a brother he is happy that his sister is getting a good life partner. “Dei summa yen thangam oda argue pannatha,” he interrupted when they kept arguing. “Dei ava yen wife na ava kooda eppadi vennallum pesuvean.” Rishi’s eyes widen “dei eppa da kalyanam aachi. Sollave illa. Ennada kozdhaindha yum irukka enna?” he asked making Shivya’s eyes widen.

Blushed crept on her cheeks and she looked at Maraan. “Dei kalyanam aaguna thaan wife’ah? Rishi was going to speak but was cut off  by Shivya  “ Vidu anney. Saapuda,” she whined. She wasn’t able to handle her blushes. She knew they will speak more about marriage so decided to stop them.

"Aama Maraan'ey nengha cook ellam panniveengala Enna?" Shivya asked. " Yaara pathu kekura. Avan super'ah samipaan," Rishi said remembering the foods his friend cooked for him.  "Appadi nallavela," Shivya said. "Yen?" the friend duo questioned. " Pinna starvation'la sethu poida maatoamla." The friends were confused. " Ennakha cooking theriyaadha. Naan kooda nenicheane daily'um takeouts or yaarukkume saapada kedikaathi'nu. Nalla vela. I'm proud of my choice," she said tapping Maraan's hand. " Ethey, appo annikhi soup and rice serve panna? Ennakha kaatchal time'la." Shivya thought and said " Nan seiyalla, Amma kitta ketean avangha senji koduthaangha."