-BONUS CHAPTER-

Maraan was back home,tired, from work. The project he had been doing in order to fulfill his mother's wish is finally happening that he had to keep checking each and every detail of it.

He slowly closed the door and walked further to see his wife of 7 months sleeping on the couch, who has been waiting for him since 8 o' clock. But her husband didn't turn up that she slept on the couch.

Maraan went near her and carresed her cheek and moved the baby hairs out of her face. He looked at her. Three years and seven months ago he had no one waiting for him at home,now he has got a person,who is his every thing, waiting for him.

It felt surreal.

He checked the table and observed that the food was untouched indicating Shivya didn't have her food. He slowly carresed her cheeks and called her "ma.Shivya ma," he tapped her cheek and called her again. She slowly opened her eyes as her sleep started wearing off. "Elundhiri ma, saaptu thoonghlaam." Shivya smiled at him and kissed his forehead. "First day'le ye song'ah mudhicitoam ma," she said as she sat up. Shivya has been getting a lot of music offers after her stealing the show 'The Idol'. Till now she has done five songs where 2 songs already released and is a huge hit among the people. Shivya was nervous about today's song and has been telling Maraan about this. He assured her yet nervousness was peaking in time to time. "Naan thaan sonneanla," Maraan lifted his collar up.

She smiled and signed him to sit next to her.He got up and sat facing her "I am so happy, I love you."

"Ababa madam vaiyalla irunthu love you ellam vaaruthu, paaruvaaleiya," Maraan said. Shivya narrowed her eyes "naan aavthu sollurean, silla manushanga thirumba sollave maatingheraangha," pointed her finger at his face and twisted her lips. Maraan laughed "love you love you."

"Ippadi ella sollathevallah," she twisted her lips, "nejama I love you di." Maraan held her cheeks and turned to face him when she didn't respond.

"Apa ippadi sonna okay'ah," and pecked her lips mumbling a I love you. Shivya's smiled as she blushed.

"Sari va saapuduvoam," and he stood up. Shivya tried to stand up but felt a pang of pain in her legs. She gave up and closed her eyes in frustration. Maraan called her again and turned when he got no response. He observed her face and understood her frustration. He carried her and made her sit on the chair and arranged the food on the plate. He bought a morsel of food near her mouth,she turned her face as her appetite went. Maraan saw her wiping the tears escaping her eyes. "Ma I love you. Nothing matters to me."

Shivya just hugged him burying her face in his chest. "Onnukha kashtamma illaya pa. Yen legs, all of a sudden stops working. Sometimes I feel weak and I don't like this. Ennakha antha sympathy looks, even during recording I don't like it at all," she poured her worries while he carresed her hair. "Nee ennakaagah un works ellam vittitu vaarnum, just because of this."

"Sshh, it's okay," he lifted her face and spoke, "Naa panama vera yaaru pannuva unnakha. You will never be a burden to me. You are my magic and I would do anything for you," he kissed her forehead.

~~~

Shivua can walk but sometimes her legs give up.

One day she was walking and she just fell. Maraan saw that and ran to her and checked her. They immediately went to the hospital. The doctor said that she might feel numbness in her leg and her legs would give up hence she must be very careful.

~~~

Shivya looked at Maraan's eyes and understood his dilemma. She carresed his bearded cheeks "un mela oru thappu illa. I would have done anything to save you that day. I don't regret taking the bullet. I am worried about others not undertsnding me." She wiped her tears and smiled at him,"ahna ennaku yen husband irukkuraan," she said and sealed her lips with him.

Maraan and Shivya fed each other with banters. They got ready for bed and slept in eachothers embrace.

~~~

Maraan looked at the final product. The charity organization finally coming true. Shivya saw the spark in his eyes and moved to him and interwined their fingers. Maraan kissed their interwined hands. "Finally," he said. "Finally. All yours and Rishi anna's hardwork."

"So proud of you Maraan,"Krish pa and Chithra ma congratulated him and blessed the couple. Everyone checked the organization. It was the hot news around the India of this new organization.

~~~

Maraan and Shivya were on their way back home. "Maraan'ey namba," she started but scrunched her eybrows when she felt the car slowling down and then realized that they hadn't taken the usual route to home. She gasped as she saw the view. She got down fastly and saw the most mesmering view.

It was top view where she could see the whole town with lights twinkling. She saw Maraan who was sitting on the back bumper seat and arranging a small picnic. Shivya ran to him and kissed his cheeks soundly. "amma yaaro romba happy'ya irukkuraangha,"Maraan said.

"Pinna yen husband romba happy'ya vaatchi iruukuraara. Nan sollamalae ennaku yen pudhicthu kandupidhichi pannuraaru. Avaru maadhiriya yaarume illa. I am lucky pa."

"Oh ongha husband avalo periya aala," Maraan asked. "Pinna the best husband," she grinned.

Maraan moved the arranged table behind and bought her closer to him. He moved the baby hairs "you look beautiful," he whispered.

They have been married for seven months and physical intimacy isn't new. But everytime she feels new and her heart beats faster. She loves this feeling.

She smiled and wounded her hands around his neck. "Athu thaan ennaku theriyummae," she shrugged. He kept his hands on her bare waist as she was wearing a saree for the opening of the ceremony if the organization. He raised his eyebrow as he slowly caressed her bare waist. Shivya felt kulu kulu.

Maraan slowly kissed her cheeks and nose. He sealed his lips with hers and kissed her passionately. She slowly lied down while he hovered over her without breaking the kiss. He was about to move down to her neck but stopped as her stomach grumbled.He looked at her while she gave her sheepish grin.

"Ennakhu un vayiru thaan di ethireeye," Shivya laughed at him and gave a peck. The started eating while talking.

Maraan and Shivya felt contended. Their life was smooth. Every second with eachother felt surreal and they loved every milisecond of it.

Heyyooo guysss!!
Thank you for all the comments for the epilogue chapter. I am glad that u all enjoyed reading this. Thank you again 🥺💗

I had my exams so couldn't really reply to the comments. I am planning to start another story but will be around July cause my final IALs are in may and june. I want to concentrate on that so that I can concentrate on the book fully in July and ofc I wanna pass my exams😂 (wish me luck🥲)

I was super bored. Here in Srilanka we have been getting a lot of power cuts. It's getting really annoying and boring. I just thought of typing a bonus chapter so just typed it during the power cut.

I don't know if the chapter is up to a level
pls do let me know.
Hope u enjoy reading it.

It's a fictional story

Stay safe byeeee

Also ignore typos and errors

Myt give another bonus chapter.not sure myt 😉🤔