Mr. Sidumoonji vs Miss Vaayadi

Maaran walked into his office, the empire he built by  investing his time that led him to earn the ‘youngest businessman of the year’ award consecutively for the last three years.

MK Group of Companies has been in the first position ever since Maaran took over after his father, he treasured this company as this is the only thing his father,his family left behind. He never gives up  and will not  in the future.

Maaran walked into his office cabin and saw Rishi waiting for him. Rishi is the COO of MK Group of Companies and has also been a huge part of the success of the business. He mainly did not want to leave his best friend’s side as he did not want him to feel even more lonely. “Sir I suggest,” he immediately stopped as Maaran was glaring at him. “Ennakanna nethanae da irruka,” Maaran said remembering all his past. Rishi has been his constant support throughout his entire 27 years even before the tragic accident. They were childhood best friends. “Aiyo da office la irrukara naala thaan da. For the PA selection I know you always select males but this time,look through the qualifications of females as well. We have signed up for a lot of project and we need to select a person who is eligible to handle everything,smart and bold.” As soon as Rishi mentioned ‘bold’ Maaran’s mind flashed the image of the girl who talked back to him, literally scold him. His lips curved unknowingly as he remembered that. Rishi looked at him, as he got no response, and  witnessed Maaran smiling wholeheartedly after three whole years. Rishi couldn’t believe it. He had happy tears and hugged Maaran. Maaran was broken from his trance and broke the hug and raised his eyebrows at him, “I don’t know and I am not gonna ask what happened,I am just happy to see you smile after these years,” he completed making Maaran’s eyes widen who realized that he just smiled. Never in his whole life did he think that he would smile at him getting scolded. He just probably got impressed by how bold she was. He just shrugged off that thought, “Seri machan, naan ready interview start panalaam.”

~~~

Shivya entered MK group of Companies. She never thought of getting a office job but  she wanted to achieve  her dream.  Shivya has been singing ever since she was 6 years. She wanted to be a singer. Though she is from a well off family and  her parents being  well known carnatic singers, Shivya likes the idea of being independent .She strongly  believes that women should not depend everything on their family or husband for everything, they are capable of being successful by their own and create their own identity. She wanted to create her own identity all by her hardwork. She also  wanted to take care of her basic expenses  and needs without always depending on her family.

She is always confident, but was nervous about the interview. MK group of companies  was the top company in India and they have an image for being perfect. Shivya can get clumsy sometimes and plus has no experience in this field. Although  she has her degree in business she has never really understood how office works. Shivya took a deep breath and gave a small pep talk in her mind and walked to the receptionist. “Hi, I am Shivya Krish I have come here to attend the interview for PA,” she said giving a warm smile. The receptionist reciprocated  the same warm smile and led her the way.
She sat on her seat nervous as she was next. She really wanted this job and prayed all the gods she knows to support her. “Shivya Krish,” she was called in. Taking a deep breath she walked forward and knocked on the door. “Come in,” a deep voice responded. As she went in she saw two people, one was seated and turned around as the back of the chair faced her and the other man saw her and gave a warm smile. She immediately got a brotherly feel towards him. She gave her file to him and introduced herself, “Shivya Krish.” 

As soon as she said her name, the man turned  and she also looked at him and just froze. “Neeya,” both said at the same time. Then Shivya saw the name plate that displayed ‘CE0-Maaran Kumar’ and looked at him who was smirking at her. Shivya gulped.“Enna madam innum thitanumma,” Maaran asked her. “Dhababa,” Shivya started stammering. She mentally slapped her forehead for forgetting to check on the internet a picture of Maaran. She gained all her confidence and spoke, “Yov…Sir, it was your fault. Neengha thaanae one way route la vandhu ennaya idhichingha,” she said narrowing her eyes. This made Maaran chuckle but composed himself and glared at her. He knows he was at fault but the huge ego of his did not want to let it slide. Rishi was clearly confused at the scenario but was happy once he noticed Maaran trying to hide his smile.
Shivya let out a sigh and got up to leave, thinking that she already failed the interview before even attending it. Maaran and Rishi looked at her confused and both asked her “Enga pora”. She stopped and turned herself and said in a low voice audible for those two“ anyways neengha ennaya interview panna porathu illa. Approm na inga irunthu enna panna porean.”  Maaran smiled again and composed himself and said “ we recruit employees based on their talent and qualifications. Sit, we will carry on with the interview,” Maaran said  in a cold voice and keeping a straight face. Shivya’s lips just curved widely and her eyes twinkled as she did not loose her chance. She relaxed herself looked at him and said “ Atha sirichitte sonna nalla irrukkumla,” she said as she just saw him giving the same expression ever since she met him. Maaran glared at her and she immediately closed her mouth and muttered, “Mr.Sidumoonji” which both Rishi and Maaran heard it. Rishi immediately broke into laughter and gave her his hand for a handshake, “ Ne vera level ma.” “Thanks anney, I mean sir,”she said while they  shook  hands. “Nee anney ne koopadha ma,”Rishi said as he liked the fact that he got a sister and even got a sisterly vibe from her ,while Maaran glared at both of them.

Maaran and Rishi went through her file and were quite impressed with her achievements. They even wondered why she did not get any jobs abroad for her qualifications. Maaran started “What made you choose this company? And most importantly why PA?” “Well I have tried other companies they were quite impressed with my qualifications but they said they needed an experienced person so did not recruit me. This was the last company  in my list and the only job available so I had to apply for this as I needed a job,” Shivya replied. “Okay next question, if I give you an option of working in the human resource department do you think you will be able to work given that you have no experience.”Shivya then said, “I am very well aware that  I have no experience but I need a chance to prove myself. I cannot guarantee you  I will be perfect but I will learn from my mistakes and give all my best so that I can get experienced,” she said and smiled at Maaran. Rishi and Maaran were quite impressed with her answer and it also hit their head that how many people out there actually do not get jobs just because they are not experienced. They even rejected few people as they thought they were less experienced. Maaran and Rishi continued with the interview and were satisfied with her answers. “You are done, we will email you a letter regarding our decision after we are done with the others,” Maaran said. Shivya  nodded her head and bid bye and turned to leave and that’s  when Maaran noticed her scratched elbow with dried blood marks. He felt bad. “Wait,” he ordered her. She turned and raised her eyebrows ,“Am I already selected” she said with a happy smile on her face. Rishi chuckled at her confidence. Maaran raised his hands and signaled her to come. He went near the small table and opened the drawer and took out the first aid and went near her and kept it on the table  near her and pointed at her elbow. Rishi's and Shivya's eyes widened. Rishi was shocked at his behavior. He has never done that to anyone not even any guy employee, but he was concerned for a girl :a guy who never socializes with girls. “ Oho sir’ey ipidi ellam irukku theriyumma,”she teased and she opened the box to take the ointment. She struggled to clean it and asked for help. Maaran tried to do it but then told Rishi to do it. Shivya left after thanking them.

Rishi stared at him with a lot of questions flooding his mind. Maaran looked at him confused. “Dei enna da nadhanthachi ippo? Athuvum oru ponnuku ne…” Maaran broke him half way and narrated what happened while driving to office."I felt bad." Rishi started laughing and said, “dei vera level pa intha ponnu,” while  Maaran sighed and thought, ‘Miss Vaayadi’.

Here you go the second chapter!
Thank you for the votes! Really did motivate me to write.
Please ignore any errors or typos.
Feel free to comment.
Also updates will be once a week only
✨✨✨✨