-I Love You-

Shivya woke up with a headache, holding her head, she looked around to find herself in the room. “Naan eppa room’ku vaanthaen.” She closed her eyes and remembered what happened last night.

The way she hugged Maaran and the things she spoke flashed across her mind. She opened her eyes and hit her forehead.

“Shivya ne enna vela pannivatchi irukka. Aiyoyo,ippo unna pathi enna nenika porarra.” She kept blabbering. She looked at the time “aiyo innikhi flight vera. Aahna na eppadi avara paapean. Sari paathukkalam.” She took a deep breath and went to freshen up.

Shivya kept ignoring Maaran from morning. Maaran tried to speak but she gave excuses and got herself into a work. Maaran understood this and chuckled.

~~~

Maaran watched her speak. Her hands, the way it moved when  she was explaining, the way her hair swayed according to the rhythm of the wind, the way the jhumkas danced. Most importantly those eyes. The way it blinked.

His lips kept curving. The smile was genuine.

He saw her moving. He couldn’t stand her ignorance anymore. He followed her and dragged her to the corner of the room as everyone left. “Enna madam?” he questioned raising his right eyebrow.

~~~

Shivya jerked as she felt someone drag her. She calmed down when it was him. Her head automatically hung down remembering yesterday’s incident and not being able to stand his gaze.  “Nethu,” he was cut out by Shivya. “Nethu enna. Ennakha onnume yaabhugam illaye. Enna nadhanthitchi,”she stammered praying internally that he doesn’t bring in that topic.

Maaran chuckled but understood that she was in a  confusion as well. “Nethu un ring’ah vittuta poitta. Intha,” he gave it her. Shivya released the breath that she was holding. In order to cool the tension down “Romba thanks pa, Ennakha romba pudicha ring,” saying she wore it on her finger.

“Ennakum pudichi iruuku,” he said. Shivya stopped doing what she was doing and her thoughts went to last night.

She looked at Maaran, his eyes definitely speaking something deep. She knew what it was but was not in the position to accept it. “Huh?” she asked. Maaran was referring to yesterday’s incident but what he blurted out was not in his hands. He mentally facepalmed and said “ ring’uh ma. Nice design.” Shivya nodded her head but also had a slight disappointment when she heard that. “Sari ma flight’ku time aayireetcha. Va polam.”

~~~

They landed and took their luggages and went to the car park. They loaded the baggage and got in the car.Shivya switched on her phone to tell her parents about her landing. Her eyes widen and tears formed when she read the message.

Maaran turned his head when he heard her gasp and looking at the phone with tears risking to fall. “Ma ennaatchi.” She looked at him and showed the phone and he read

Dear Contestant,
We had to change the date of the fourth round due to the Televsion’s request. The next round will be held 24th December 2021 at 4:30 pm for you. We are sorry for this sudden notice,but please try to make it. If you can’t make it, you will be disqauliflied.
Thank you,
Manager’

Maaran looked at the date and it read 24th and the time was 4:05pm. Shivya had 25 minutes to reach the auditorium.

Maaran spending time with her understood how much singing means to her. It’s her passion and he will do anything for her to achieve it. “Ma don’t worry, I’ll talk to he Director in charge and sort it.” Shivya nodded her head sideways,” illa. I want to achieve with my hardwork. Reccomendations vennam.”

She smiled bitterely,”Paaravalla, next time.” Maaran saw the disappointment in her eyes. 

She was in the right path. Everything was going good. Her confidence grew by every round she passed and this sudden turn of events was difficult for her to handle. The rounds she completed created a fan base for her singing. People genuinely appreciated and blessed her.

Maaran saw the traffic and it was  impossible to reach the place on time with the car. He kept looking and saw a bike. “Ma get down.” Shivya looked at him “Just get down,” he cut her off and she just obeyed. He went forward and spoke to a guy. He took that person’s bike and looked at Shivya. “Va ma,” she went near him. “Enna ,” she was again cut. “Ma seekiram eru. Un singing round’ah miss panniruvoam.” Her eyes widen. She looked at him. “I won’t let your dreams to fail,” he said in an assuring tone. She just got on the bike.

Those words from him gave new energy and hope. Her body automatically started functioning. “Getti ya pudichikko,” he said. “Pudichikirean,” she said and held him.

That word had two meaning. One was definitely ,she didn’t want to let him go.
He accerelated the bike and drove.

He stopped the bike on front of the destination. “Ma seekiram erangu. Go.” She got down and went. But took two steps back, “Neengha vaanga.” She said looking into his eyes. He blinked in assurance and she went in.

She looked at the time it was sharp 4:29. She thought her dreams were going to broken but he proved it wrong. She walked to the stage as she was called.  She was nervous. She didn’t know about this and she didn’t have the time to practice. She held the mic and took her deep breath.

Her eyes searched for those dark orbs. When she finally found them, she got a confidence. He blinked his eyes in response.

She closed her eyes and started

Snehidhinae Snehidhinae Ragasiye Snehidhinae
Chinna Chinnadhaai Korikkaigal Sevikodu Snehidhinae

She remembered his care and his protectiveness. She then remembered Sathya’s word, when they met the other day in the café. She thought about that

I think you love him,” Sathya said. “Enna?” Shivya’s eyes widened. “Dei enna da solra. Love’ah? Chi appidi ellam illa.” Sathya narrowed his eyes. “Dei we are just friends” Sathya took a deep breath. “You feel different around him, new feelings arises,see your face it's glowing when you talk about him. A happiness.” Shivya listened to him keenly and related what he was saying. Her eyes widen when the momenst she recollected and what he said did match. But still she wasn’t sure.

Looking at her face, “okay confuse aaghadha. One day, when you feel overwhelmed , close your eyes. If your mind thinks about him you will search for him. If that happens then you are in love.”

Pooparikum Bakthan Pola Medhuvai

Her mind was only thinking about him. The day they met, their talks and the little moments they had. A smile appeared on her lip as she sang.

~~~

Maaran looked at her as she was singing. He was ready to surrender in her voice. It was a medicine for him. 

He remembered about their moments and thought about what Rishi said the other day when Shivya left his home after taking care of him.

Dei Ne avala love pannara thaanea,” Rishi asked and Maraan just stopped what he was doing. “De ennada pessara.” Rishi took a deep breath. He held him and made him sit on the bad. He got the bean bag and sat opposite to him. “First avala ‘ma’ na koopudra,” Maraan tried to reason but Rishi cut him off “ iru da. Nan pesi mudhichrean. Second ava odda nalla pesura, comfortable’ah irukka. Apo Madumita oda kalynam petchi arrambikabothae illa arrambikarathuku munadiyae, ne avalla olungha kooda paakha maata.
Aahna Shivya’va vaantha nee calm’ah irukka. Annikhi avalo thudhichi poita ava unconcious’ah irunthapo. I can list a lot. You know it. You love her but you haven’t realized it.” Maaran listented to him keenly. But he wasn’t ready to accept it. “Dei illada ava nalla friend. Love ellam illa. Ne kollupatha.” Rishi nodded his head in disbelief,” Sari okay. Sollu, don’t you feel anything when you are with her? Ava attention unnakha pudikalla?” Maaran’s heart and mind screamed yes to all those questions Rishi was asking. At that moment he wasn’t in a state to accept it.

Maran took a deep breath and closed his eyes. His mind flashed their first meet, her care towards him. When he got jealous of Sathya and other guys near her. A smile appeared, as images of her face, flashed his mind.

Both opened their eyes and met eachother’s gaze. Both held the same emotions. Both pair of eyes looked at each other with so much care, affection, adoration and love.

They knew it at that moment. For her, he was the one. For him,she was the one.

Their hearts were filled with immense happiness as they finally weren’t confused anymore about their feelings.

Snehidhinae Snehidhinae Ragasiye Snehidhinae
Chinna Chinnadhaai Korikkaigal Sevikodu Snehidhinae

She finished her song. She received a standing ovation. But there eyes never moved away.

Both of them said “ I love you,” in their minds to each other as they finally realized it.

The magic  between them has become strong and will remain stronger.

Heyyooo guysss!!
Please ignore typos and errors
Hope you all like this chapter
Do comment about this chapter

It's a fictional story

HAPPY NEW YEAR! -2022- 🥳💗✨

Stay Safe✨✨✨✨