💫JUST US💫

Shivya was sitting with a grumpy face on the couch inside his cabin. She sighed “naalikhi naangha full day velliya povoam,” she imitated Maraan when he promised to spend time with her. She locked her phone , putting it away she started working on a file.

Maraan promised to take her out saying it was their day out-just them. Maraan came to pick her and were going but Maraan had to get back to the office as the investors regarding charity the organization called up a sudden meeting which required Maraan’s presence.  He told her he will finish the meeting in an hour but it’s been 2 and half hours and he still hasn’t return.

~~~

Maraan thanked the investors and rushed to his cabin and just stood outside. He slowly opened the door and peeked in. He didn’t see her. His eyebrows scrunched and walked further. He went near his chair and twirled it slowly which was facing the back and saw her sleeping.

He smiled. He slowly moved the baby hairs and kissed her forehead and sat on the table.

Shivya felt a sudden warmth and her eyes opened. She rubbed her eyes to get rid of the sleep. She saw Maraan with a smile on his face. She smiled and immediately stood but stopped halfway and sat.

She crossed her arms, twisted her lips and twirled the chair indicating that she was angry.

Maraan nodded his head sideways and twirled the chair.Shivya twisted her lips and looked the other way. Maraan kept both his hands on the handle of the chair and pulled her towards him, making Shivya stumble a bit but soon composed. She narrowed her eyes at him, raised her right eyebrow expressing a ‘what’. He wordlessly bent and kissed her forehead and then looked at her eyes " sorry".Then he moved and kissed her right cheek and looked at her eyes "sorry"  Then he kissed her left cheek and looked at her eyes "sorry".

Shivya’s anger flew away the moment he kissed her forehead. After every kiss when his eyes met her, she found it difficult to fight the smile that came on her lips for the actions Maraan did.

Those eyes always impress her. Those eyes filled with so much love, only for her.

She felt really lucky.

Maraan looked at her lips and  moved further, making Shivya’s heart beat to rise.  She couldn’t bear the sudden tension she closed her eyes. Maraan smiled and moved closer near her ear and whispered “smile pannunum na smile panna vendiyathu thaanae,” and pulled back.

Shivya immediately opened her eyes and just looked at him. He comes late and now he teases her and her anger came back. She huffed  and stood and walked away. Maraan chuckled and held her wrist and pulled her into his embrace “miss angry,” he said as he tugged her hair behind her ears. “Mr. Sidumoonji,” she shot back.

“Enna? Ippa na konjam neram munnadi enna pannea. Thirumba pannata,” saying that he moved closer.

Blood rose to her cheeks as Maraan said that. She composed her self and wiggled herself out from his hold “naa innum kovam. Just us na,sonninga?” Maraan again wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her closer “innum athu thaan solurean.” Shivya looked at him “meeting irunthutchi thaan but let’s go now,” he said. Shivya twisted her lips and thought “ella naan romba busy,” she said.

She wanted to play with him. He made her to wait so she’ll make him beg. She smirked and was proud of herself.

“Appadi sari Madumita varalaam. Ennaya velliya kootitapo sonna,” Shivya looked at him with a pout. She put a plan and it backfired. “Sari po. Ennakha venam venam,” she twisted her lips and looked away.

How could he even say that? Shivya thought.

Maraan smiled and said “ aahna naan sollitean, naan vantha yen wife’ah  date kootitta porean’na.” Shivya smiled.

She is not legally is wife yet but that word carries a lot of emotions. He said he considers her as his wife from the day they confessed that’s why she was always curious as to how  he felt during  days they spent together after they confessed. Was she a good wife?

“Ahma va reaction eppadi irunthuchi?”Shivya was very curious. Maraan thought “ava surprised aayita. Nan nethaan’nu sonne appa ava rombe ve shock aayita.” Shivya smiled and imitated “ Maraan,” the way Madumita said. He broke into laughter. “Nala venum avalluka,” she said. “Ooh yaaro ko jealous’oh,” Shivya immediately shook her head.  “Naan yen jealous'ah irrukanum. Nee ennakha na thaan irukku,” she raised her eyebrows proudly. Maraan kissed her forehead. “sari va polam.” 

They interwined their hands and left.