Us💗- part 2

Maraan carefully placed her on the passenger seat and buckled the seatbelt. She smiled at him. He closed the door and got into the driver’s seat. He turned to look at her “enga?” Shivya kept tapping her chin with her fingers to think, she smiled and said “mothalla ice-cream sapuda povoam, next approam yosichi solluream. Ippa polam.”  Maraan smiled “as you say miss Vayaadi,” bowed his head while Shivya let out a giggle. He drove to her favorite Baskin Robins.

“Enna pa romba late. Customer service is poor. Very bad,” Shivya complained. “Ma naangha 5 minutes moonadi than order’eh kodhuthoam,” he asked in disbelief. Shivya laid her head on his shoulder and his hold on her waist tightened but gently. “Ennakha ice-cream vennum,” she pouted. “Varum ma. Unnakha badhilla oru kozhandhaiya samillikhalam  polaye,”he ruffled her hair. She twisted her lips.

“wohoo,” she cooed as the ice-cream came. She looked at Maraan, “Illa pa veetu ulluke irundhean thaanae,also all green’ah thaan saapudurean atha ice-cream’ku romba craving’ah irukku,” she took a scoop and ate it and moaned.

Maraan was looking at her and admiring her. He thought about his life before she entered. Lonliness was what he felt. He didn’t have any hope about his life. Work was his only company, that’s why he decided to drown himself in work. But this petite woman in front of him, she made life really beautiful.

Love, something he belived in but he strated loosing hope on it. But again this woman bought back that belief. He never thought he would feel any butterflies in his stomach when talking to a girl. He never thought he would ever be affected by a girl’s proximity. He never thought he would even dream of a family with a girl. Leave that he never thought he would find love at all, but he was absolutely wrong.

Destiny had plans for him already.

Then she came-Shivya. She made him feel butterflies in his stomach.Her  proximity affected him. He could only think of a family with her. 

He was just drowning in her love.
He was madly and deeply in love with her.

His trance was broken when she bought a spoon of ice-cream near his mouth. He opened his mouth and tasted it. He knows how much Shivya loves icecream so he decided to play with her. He just grabbed the spoon and started having the ice-cream. Shivya looked at him in disbelief “yaro ice-cream venda’nu sonnagha,”she kept moving the ice-cream cup as he tried to take a scoop. “Maraan’ey,”she sounded stern and grabbed the spoon. Maraan looked at her and gulped. Looking at his expression she broke into laughter.
They both laughed.

~~~

Shivya felt immense happiness seeing him laugh. The first day he saw him, she saw yearning and pain in his eyes. The pain he went through was something unbearable. Seeing him carefree made her heart light.

She always believed in love. Everyone thought love was hard. She has heard couples about their argumenst and how it’s hard to find love or fall in love.

They made falling in love  sound like something as hard as rocket science.

But love is magic. You feel a spark with another person and that what makes it even  special.

She felt that with Maraan. She slowly started falling  and now is deeply in love.

For them, eachother is their magic. Eachother is love.

~~~

“Next enga?” he asked.

“Actually ennakha tired irukku pa,” she laid her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his left around her shoulder, carresed her arm and kissed her forehead. “Sari va polam,” he carried her and drove.