-BONUS CHAPTER 2_

“Ma…Shivya…Shivya ma,” Maraan shouted from their room. He has been searching for his tye but couldn’t find it. He has an important  meeting with the investors which he can’t miss. He was about to shout but Shivya came “vantean pa. Kathatha pa,” she walked  and picked up the tye lying on the mirror table.She looked at him and raised her eyebrow. He rose his hands and surrendered to his wife. Shivya laughed and pulled him by his collar. She put the tye over him trying to tie it while Maraan was looking at her. “Good morning beautiful wife,” Shivya squinted her eyes at him and carried on with her work ignoring his sweet morning wish. Maraan pouted not getting a reply. “Ma thiripi sollu,” Shivya looked at him and broke into laughter looking at his face. Maraan kissed her forehead.

~~~

It’s been 2 years of marriage for Maraan and Shivya. They have fought for little things but their love has been increasing every second. Maraan has been growing in his business and Shivya has been gaining recognition and many songs. So far her songs are a huge hit and people are loving her for who she is.

~~~

Shivya opened the door to see her husband looking all exhausted. “Yen pa ivlo bell adikira. Naan thaan varuvean’la,” she held his hand and they both settled in the couch. “Ama late’ah varuvaana sonna?” she asked. “Thalla vali ma. Vela almost mudinchi, so last minute paperwork’ah PA kitta kuduthuta vantean.” Shivya massaged his head for a while as he layed his head on her lap. “Konjam neram thongu pa, naan ellippi vidurean,” saying she carresed his hair with her left hand while he placed a kiss on her right hand and held it.

~~~

Maraan opened his eyes slowly and felt better. His headache  was gone. He got from her lap and looked at her sleeping. Her neck was in an uncomfortable position. He carried her to their room and placed her on the bed and layed next to her.

He traced his finger from her forehead down her face and slowly carresed her cheeks. Shivya slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. He smiled at her while she just huffed and turned the other side clearly annoyed that he woke her up. Maraan went over her and layed on that side, kept his hand on her waist and carresed it. “Psst! Maraan’ey thoongu vidu pa,” she turned the otherside. Maraan went over again “Ma,” he kissed her nose tip “eludhiri ma.”

Shivya woke up “Yenna pa?” she pouted. He kissed her pout,got up and lent his hand. She held it and they both walked to their balcony. Shivya looked at him “Yen pa. Office work’la romba busy’ya iruuka. Athuvey romba tiring apram yethukhu pa ithellam,”she hugged his waist and lifted her face looking at him.

“Nangha romba busy’ya irukkuroam. We, sure make time for us but in this last two week we only talk when we go to bed. Athu naala, ingha saaputakitte, pessalam and apparum thoonghalam, ilataii…”he dragged with a hint of mischeviousness in his voice.

“Ilaati?” she questioned back and punched him on his chest. Maraan rubbed his chest area and followed his tiny woman and sat on the chair. Shivya started serving them and they talked about random things with banters.

They settled themselves on the mat. “Ennakhu kaal romba vallikhudu pa,” she said while rubbing her legs. “Madam enna vella panningha. Iru naan guess pannurean,” he kept his forefinger on his chin. “Kitchen paakkam,theva illa. Madam’ka thaan cooking la ‘C’ kooda theriyaadhey. Apparam…” he winced in pain as she smacked his arm.

“Maraan’ey ne romba mosam. Naan  recording porean, veetukhu vandha odanea laundry ellam panrean, appram un shirts ellam naan than arrange panraean...ah apparam Anna Anni oda baby shower'la neriya vela paathaen,” she talked without breathing.

“Ai pothum di. Muchi vidu,” Shivya stopped talking. Shivya twisted her lips “Pondatti kaal vallikhidhuna, kaal’ah ammikhividha maatinghalo?” she questioned and turned her face.

“Yaaru sonna,” he held her ankles,pulled them and kept it on his lap “pondatti kaal ammikhividuraatha ellam oru blessing’uh” and began pressing them. Shivya clicked her tongue “athu unmah thaan pa,” Maraan stopped pressing and looked at her. “Ada ne ammutha pa,” she giggled and he joined her.

Maraan pulled her to his lap while Shivya squealed. He looked at her “Yen pa,” Shivya asked. He dashed his forehead with hers.

“Ma enna aatchi?” Shivya opened her eyes and looked at him. She understood that he unserstood that somethings been disturbing her. She averted her gaze and said “enna aatchi? Naan nalla thaanae irukkurean,” she wounded her hands around his neck “yen purushan ennaya nalla paathukhuraan,” she gave a small smile.Maraan caressed her cheeks “yen kitta enna venunalum sollalam ma. Yen kitta sollama yaaru kitta solluva.”
Shivya would always open up to him about everything in her heart. She was obviously going to tell him, but wasn’t sure if it is the right time. She looked at him and saw the yearning in his eyes.

“Illa innikhi kalaila anna anni babyshower ponnoamla.” Her brothers got married. Pugazh and his wife Mithra met under a arranged meeting whereas Rishi and his wife Sheela,met during a business meet and fell in love. Pugazh’s wife gave birth to a baby boy and Rishi and Sheela’s babyshower was held this morning.

Both Shivya and Maraan went together,but Maraan had to leave early due to an important meeting. Shivya was busy, then later had to take care of Aadhi, Pugazh and Mithra’s baby boy. Since her brother and sister-in-law were busy with the arrangements,  Shivya had to take care of Aadhi-from feeding his milk bottle, food and making him sleep. She has done this before but hasn’t really taken care of him for a whole day. She got new feelings and she liked them. “Nambalukkum kozhandha irundha nalla irukkum,” that thought passed her mind. From that she has been thinking about a baby. She wanted to ask Maraan’s opinion and let him know about it. She wasn’t sure how to open this up as he always brings upon her health first.

~~~

Maraan kissed her forehead. “Ennakhu theriyum, because of my legs my pregnancy can be complicated,”Maraan looked at her. “Annikhi doctor kitta pesuraadhu kettean.”

~~~

Maraan and the doctor were discussing about her legs during her regular check ups last year. She overheard them talking and got to know her pregnancy can be complicated but if she takes care of her legs and if they improve she can pass through labour without complications.

~~~

“Unnakhu aasa irukku’la, yen enkitta sollala?” Shivya questioned him. “Aasa iruku thaan but yennakhu nee thane ellame ma.” Shivya played with his shirt button. “Aadhi'ya paathukha neram, antha feel nall irunthuchi. Antha kutty kai, button nose...nalla iruntheechi pa." Maraan listened to her and his heart was yearning for those too.

"En kaal thaan ippa sari aatche. Naan doctor kitta kooda ketean she said no worries,” Shivya  showed him  a recording of the doctor’s statement she recorded.

Maraan smiled at her. Actually that day when he left the function early, he recieved some pictures from Pugazh. His heart brimmed with happiness looking at her happy face holding baby Aadhi. He swiped to the next pictures and “namba kozhandha” thought crossed his mind.

~~~

“Ma pathu ma. Kooputa irukkulaam thaaney,” Maraan held her hand and they slowly walked down. “Sorry pa annas’ah paakha romba excite aayitean. Shivya jerked “Yen ma?” he asked. “Un baby’ku football thaan romba pidhikkum polla,” she said caressing her 7 months baby bump. Maraan slowly carresed her baby bump and kissed it. They went down and settled on the couch when the brother duo came and hugged their sister. They cracked the knuckles and fed her juice and food. “Anni rendu perum engha,”she asked. “Room’la feed pannurangha ma.”

~~~

“At-ha,” came Aadhi walking fastly. Aadhi is one year old and he loves his Shivya atha a lot. They have a very good bond. Aadhi climbed on her when Mithra came and carried him “dei atha paavam da.”
“Anni,” Shivya called her in excitement. Then Sheela also came and the girls got into a conversation.

Maraan looked at her face. Being pregnant added to her beauty. He remembered when Shivya told him about them being pregnant.

~~~

Maraan came home after his work. He kissed her forehead and they both ate food. He noticed Shivya being really happy and her face was glowing. They were retiring to their bed when Maraan held her wrist and pulled her to him.He held her waist and asked “yen pondatti romba happy’ya irukkura. Your face is glowing,” he carresed her cheeks. Shivya smiled whole heartedly. She removed herself from the hold and came back with a huge thing wrapped in a gift. She gave it to him and eyed him to open it.

He opened it and his eyes widened in surprise. It was frame which had a drawing of Maraan and Shivya, where they were sitting and both their hands on her baby bump. Maraam immediately took her in a bone crushing hug. From that day he was always by her side every moment. He loved every second of their pregnancy time.

~~~

The family had dinner and discussed about Shivya’s baby shower.

~~~

Shivya was in her 9th month. “Pa, Maraan. Maraan’ey,” she tried to wake him up. She couldn’t bare the silence “dei,” Maraan woke up with a jerk and held her. Then he glared her while she gave a sheepish grin. “Paasikuthu pa,” she gave an innocent look and carresed her baby bump. Maraan couldn’t control his smile and dashed his forehead with hers.

Shivya was sitting on the kitchen slab, and relishing her husband’s magic-chocolate chip cookies. Shivya forwaded a cookie to his mouth. “Appa, madam’ku sharing ellam theriyummah.”
“Venna na po,” Shivya said and ate the cookie. “Koodakam bothe edhuthu irukkunum,” he murmmered. Shivya pulled him and fed him a cookie. They were laughing and taking about her baby shower.

Suddenly Shivya felt uneasy, she tried to be normal and carresed her baby bump.She breathed heavily and held Maraan’s hand. He looked at her face and worry filled his eyes “Maraan I think my water broke.”

~~~

Maraan carried the little bundle of joy in his hand and went near Shivya. “It’s a baby girl,” he said and kissed her forehead. Shivya smiled and took her bundle while Maraan wrapped his arms around Shivya and started admiring their symbol of love.

Their life got even more beautiful.

Heyyyoo guyss.  Another bonus chap. Pls ignore any typos or mistakes.
Hope everyone is doing greattt!!!

SL's situation is getting worse here.🙄🥲

Hope u all like this chapter. Do comment about this chapter. This is the last bonus chap.

Stay safe meet u in the next story ( it will take time)

Can't wait for the 13th #beastmodeon🔥❤️