Part 1- First Meet 👋🏼

Hello everyone! I've finally completed writing the first part! Please let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam/stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛

================================================================================

The day dawned crisp and clear, the sun poured through two large windows in a beautiful room- A fluffy lilac carpet was spread across the marble floors while the room held expensive yet elegant furniture, golden photo frames holding meaningful pictures were hung on the cream coloured walls. A crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling while led lights surrounded it. 

A large bed sat in the middle of the room, on it were fluffy pillows, a soft blanket and a beautiful young women who was fast asleep. "BEEP BEEP" her alarm clock went off, she extended her hand and pushed the snooze button, "Five more minutes" she kept snoozing the alarm clock.  This continued until her mother came into her room to wake her up, this was their daily routine. She knew she could keep on snoozing the clock till her mother came to wake her up, she was the favourite, the apple of her family's eye and everyone loved to spoil her. 

Her mother walked into her room and opened the lavish pastel coloured curtains, as the sunlight hit her face she rubbed her bleary eyes and sat up on her bed, "Good morning Ishqi! Jaldi se ready hokar neecha aajao aath(8) baaj gaye hai" said Sania while kissing her daughter on the forehead. 

"Good morning maa, aap jao mein ten minutes mein aapko neeche, ready miloungi" she smiled- 

Sania nodded and headed downstairs to drink tea with her mother-in-law and husband who were both already dressed and sitting in the lounge. Manav read the newspaper while sipping on tea while Sheetal Dadi (Dadi Maa- DM) was knitting something new. Sania poured herself some green- tea and the trio conversed about their plans for the day. 

Just as Ishqi had told her mother, she came running down the stairs within 10 minutes, she went upto her father and grandma and hugged them, "Good morning papa, good morning DM"- 

Dadi Maa: Good Morning beta, she said smiling-

Manav: Good morning Ishqi beta! Aaj meri beti itni jaldi kaise uth gayi? Tabhiat toh theek hai?

Ishqi: Jaldi? Mein toh roz aath(8) baaje uthti houn-

Manav: Hmm, lekin it's 7:30 right now-

Ishqi: Huh? Maa?

Sania giggled, "Aaj mein teen(3) aur snoozes se pehle aagyi thi-"

The trio laughed while Ishqi said, "I missed 30 extra minutes of sleep and you guys are laughing"

Someone came and put his arm around Ishqi's shoulder, "Kissi ko itna bhi lazy nahi hona chahiye, mere se kuch sikh, roz subah che(6) baaje uth ke gym jaata houn aur tu sooti rehti hai"

Ishqi: Yaar bhaiyya, soona bhi sehat ke liye important hota hai- 

Zayan: Hmm, tu bohot smart hai, humein toh pata hi nahi tha- hum saab bewakoof toh saari raat jhagte hai, he said sarcastically- "Soone ke liye raat hoti hai, din nahi"

Ishqi: Bhaiyya, aath(8) baaje tak hi toh sooti houn- Tara roz late uthti hai, usse aap kuch nahi kehte-

Zayan: Woh bechari poori raat parhai karti hai, usska late uthna toh baanta hai- Lekin tu movies dekthi hai-

Sania: Zayan, kyun tang kar rahe ho behan ko...Jaldi se jaa ke shower le lo phir saab breakfast karte hai...

Zayan: Ji maa- saying this he playfully smacked Ishqi on the head and ran up the stairs.