Part 34- Haldi

Hello everyone! Here's chapter thirty-four, do let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam- Stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛
================================================================================

The next day was chaotic and rushed, Ishqi was woken up with her mother loudly banging on her door. She rubbed her bleary eyes, lazily got out of bed and unlocked the door. Her mom barged in holding a heavily embroidered lengha and 2 sets of matching jewelry. 

"Good Morning beta!" Sania said as she placed the things on the couch and gave her daughter a kiss on the head. 

"good morning" Ishqi replied unenthusiastically as she went back, slumped onto her bed and pulled the covers over herself, she held no excitement a bride should on her wedding day. "Maa aath(8) baaj rahe hai, aur kal raat ko bhi mein itni late soi, aap itni jaldi kyun uthane aagayi.."- She said because it was not like she'd been able to properly sleep the entire night, as the hours on the clock increased the emptiness and heartache did too.  

Ishqi had spent majority of the night staring at a photo of herself and Ahaan and glancing at the clock every minute. Sania sat at the foot of the bed and said, "Thodi derr mein tumhari haldi hai beta aur phir raat ko shaadi...aaj ka din soone mein thodi na guzaar sakti ho"-

Ishqi: Maa, mein aapse bilkul seedha seedha saach bolungi..no sugar-coating it- Sania nodded and Ishqi continued, "Saab jaante hai ke mujhe iss shaadi mein koi interest nahi hai...yeh saab mein aap logon ke liye kar rahi houn and this is the biggest mistake and wrongest decision you guys have ever made" she tried convincing her mother- 

Sania: Ishqi, hum jaante hai ke hum jo kar rahe hai woh sahi hai, tumhe baad mein ehsaas hoga iss baat ka-

Ishqi: Mein kehti houn ke abhi bhi time hai, aap please kuch kijiye na...aap toh mere aur AVM ke liye mann gayi thi na phir ek dum se faisla change kyun karliya?!

Sania: Ishqi! No further discussion on this...The decision has already been made and it's better if you accept it because eventually you're gonna have to..sooner or later! 

Ishqi: But Maa-

Sania cut her off, "Ishqi beta, tum jaanti ho ke tumhare papa aur meine tumhari kabhi koi baat nahi taali, Zayan aur Tara se zyada pyaar tumhe diya hai- Tumhari har khawaish puri ki hai...Hum saab tumse bohot pyaar karte hai aur yeh faisla humne unn saab cheezon ko dihaan mein rakh ke hi liya hai..."

Ishqi sighed, knowing all her efforts were going in vain- With slight tears in her eyes she nodded, her mother smiled and kissed the top of her head. "Aab mera baccha jaldi se ready hojao, mein tumhara breakfast room mein bijhwati houn"- Ishqi hummed and her mother exited her room closing the door behind her.  

---
A few minutes later, as Ishqi was just putting away her makeup palette after doing a natural/light makeup look, she heard a knock on the door. "come in!" she yelled and in walked Kartik holding a breakfast tray containing a breakfast sandwich and a cup of piping hot black coffee.  

Kartik set down the tray on the side table and took a seat on one of the chairs, "Oh hi! good morning Kartik..thanks" Ishqi said as she grabbed the mug of coffee and took a seat on the bed. 

"tum itni subah subah yahan kaise?" Ishqi asked as she took a sip of her coffee- 

Kartik: Subah subah? Almost 8:30am baaj rahe hai..aur bahar haldi ki taiyaari bhi toh karni thi na toh buss issiliye..