Part 19- Slow Realizations

Hello everyone! Here's chapter nineteen, please let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam- Stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛

================================================================================

Ishqi left the dance floor as she found her heart beating out of her chest, the effect Ahaan had on her was unreal! She went upstairs to the terrace for a breath of fresh air and to calm her racing heart, she rushed there and looked at the sky above.

What was happening to her? Was destiny really playing such a cruel game and making her purposely fall for someone she could never have? Ishqi always wanted to experience the feeling of falling in love as it had seemed like the most beautiful feeling in the world but now she wasn't so sure.

"Ahaan" was the first person she thought of when she thought of falling in love...and she hated that! Because he was not going to be her life partner, she was not his! but her stupid heart didn't want to understand that. She wasn't able to comprehend that in one night so many things had changed.

Whilst dancing with Rahul she felt nothing, no sparks, no love, no feelings but with Ahaan it was the complete opposite! The overload of feelings and butterflies she felt with just a mere touch of him was something that left her baffled.

As she was standing on the terrace, leaning against the railing someone tapped her shoulder. She turned around to witness the person she'd been trying her best to avoid but ended up being the closest to. "AVM?" she mumbled under her breath, within an instant diverted her gaze from his eyes and turned back around and faced the other way.

Ahaan took steps towards her and stood beside her with his hands on the railing as well. "All good Ishqi?" he asked- "Hmm" she replied-

Ahaan: You're looking really pretty, he said to lighten the mood-

Ishqi's stomach did a somersault, she looked at him kinda shocked, "Huh? I-I mean t-thanks"-

Ahaan: Ishqi, is there something that's bothering you?

Ishqi: N-no there's nothing, aur aapko aisa kyun lagta hai ke mein kissi cheez se upset houn?

Ahaan: Mujhe lagta nahi hai, mujhe pata hai because I know you Ishqi..

Ishqi: No, you don't know me AVM..humein mile hue din hi kitne hue hai aur aap mere baare mein sirf yeh jaante hai ke mujhe aapse jhagrah karna pasand hai..That's it!

Ahaan: Aap ek insaan ko kitna jaante ho woh iss cheez pe depend nahi karta ke aap usse kab mile...he paused- "And tumhe mere se jhagrah karna pasand hai???"

Ishqi bit her tongue, "Ishqii!!!" she thought- "Tu na chup hi raha kar! AVM bhi sooche ge ke kaisi ladaku ladki hai! but ek second...AVM jo bhi sooche usse mujhe kya?!"

Ishqi: N-nahi m-mera woh matlab nahi tha...Aur waise bhi aap meri baaton par itna dihan kab se dene laage...apni fiancee ke upar dihan dijiye na!- she said and turned around to leave when Ahaan caught her wrist-

Ahaan: Tum inn engagements ki announcements se khush nahi ho na..?

Ishqi became defensive, she knew if she didn't cover up now it'd become too obvious so she said, "NAHI! M-Mein bohot khush houn..apne liye bhi aur aap ke liye bhi. Aapko bilkul waisi life partner mil rahi hai jaisi aap chahate the, jissi aap pyaar karte hai... her voice trailed off.