Part 28- Breakups!

Hello everyone! Here's chapter twenty-eight, do let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam- Stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛
===============================================================================

As they caught sight of the person who stared at them utterly confused and furious, Ishqi and Ahaan took a deep breath and distanced a little from each other but they still didn't tear their interlocked hands apart.

"Oh no" Ishqi mumbled because there in front of them, stood Rahul. He'd seen Ishqi and Ahaan's cute little engagement moment and he definitely didn't find it cute rather he was furious. His fiancee had taken off the ring that symbolized their togetherness and instead worn the one Ahaan had slid onto her finger.

Rahul infuriately flounced towards them and in a loud voice, that was enough to attract attention said, "ISHQI! WOULD YOU CARE TO EXPLAIN?!". Ishqi flinched and Rahul's tone towards her angered Ahaan, "RAHUL! NO NEED TO SCREAM OKAY!" Ahaan said as he pulled Ishqi behind him, knowing that if Rahul didn't calm down he would create a huge drama, in the store as well as when they reached the resort.

He just seemed like that type of person, Ahaan also kinda felt bad for him because, although it was unofficial, poor Rahul had just seen his supposed fiancée get engaged to someone else- And not only that, his fiancée was in love with someone else as well, he'd just learned that he'd been cheated on so Ahaan decided to being considerate, he took a deep breath and lowered his voice, "Rahul, resort jaa ke baat karte hai, let's go, don't create a scene here"

Rahul: Scene?! Mein scene create kar raha houn?! Tumne aur Ishqi ne toh puri ki puri film create kar rakhi hai! Wtf was what I just saw?!

Ishqi: Rahul, I know tumhare dil mein abhi bohot saare questions hoge and tumhe bohot zyada gussa bhi araha hoga but-

Rahul cut her off, "No kidding Ishqi! Toh kya mujhe khushi honi chahiye!" he said sarcastically-

Ahaan was about to answer him back but the salesgirl and the store guard interrupted, "Sir-Mam, yeh banda aap logon ko pareshaan kar raha hai na? Don't worry, I'll get him kicked out of the store asap!" She said and signalled the tough looking guard to get Rahul out of there, the guard grabbed his arm and Ishqi facepalmed herself sensing the situation getting out of hand she interfered and said, "N-Nahi it's okay, thank-you- yeh humara family matter hai, hum handle karleinge- isski koi zaroorat nahi hai"

Salesgirl: Are you sure mam?

Ishqi nodded and the two went away, "AVM, hum food court jaa ke baat karte hai Rahul se kyunke yeh abhi bohot gusse mein hai, agar abhi resort gaye toh yeh pakka koi na koi tamasha zaroor karega" Ishqi whispered in Ahaan's ear to which he replied, "Hmm, and you don't worry Ishqi, chahe kuch bhi hojai, hum dono saath mil ke handle karleinge"

Rahul: Excuse me! I'm still here! he said sharply to which Ahaan rolled his eyes and mentally said, "Hmm, dikh raha hai- but yeh yahan aa kaise gaya?!"

Ahaan: We can see that! But tum yahan kar kya rahe ho?!

Rahul: Seriously?! You're in no place to ask me questions right now! I HAVE questions which I need the answers to right now!

Ishqi: Rahul please...hum food court jaa ke baat karte hai na...Yahan tamasha karne se kuch nahi hoga...Chalo-

Rahul rolled his eyes and exited the store, making his way to the food court, Ishqi and Ahaan followed behind him while Ishqi clung tightly onto Ahaan's arm. While they were walking Ishqi said to him, "AVM, mujhe thoda darr lag raha hai, humne yeh thodi na plan kiya tha...yeh toh ulta horaha hai!"