✨ Introduction ✨

Hello Everyone! It's Vera here ~ As I am close to ending my book "Ishqaan: Is separation the end of love?" I've started a new one!

This book is a different take on Ishqi and Ahaan's story, almost everything is contrary to what it was in the show or my 2 previous books. Stay tuned for the engrossing and fascinating events that are going to unfold in this story! And without further ado here's the introduction :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ishqi Verma: A bubbly and chirpy girl, she'd do anything for the people she loves. She's very dedicated towards her career and excels in her field. She's the apple of her parent's eyes, Ishqi's very rich but has no arrogance and pride in her wealth and status, she treats everyone with respect and love. Ishqi's a social butterfly, she's friendly and makes everyone feel comfortable and welcome, she believes greatly in love and wants a love-story of her own. She detests people who are dishonest and greedy but is ready to help anyone in a time of need regardless of who they are, her heart is as pure as gold.

Ahaan Veer Malhotra: A sophisticated family man, he loves his family and work...and that's it. He's very hardworking and honest and like Ishqi, he's excellent at what he does. He's very sensible and both his siblings look up to him. He considers his parents as his role models, he can be a bit stuck-up sometimes but he has a very pure heart. Romance has no place in his life, he plans on getting married to someone whose best for his family, he doesn't desire a love-story of his own as he thinks its immature and he has no time for it, he doesn't like extra extrovert people, especially girls. He hates people who lie and betray and minds his own business.

While Ishqi and Ahaan have a few similarities some of their values greatly contrast with each other. Will the seed of love blossom in their hearts or will their differences keep them apart?

~ Characters ~

Verma Family:
Female lead: Ishqi Verma (age. 23)
Ishqi's grandma: Sheetal Verma (age. 72)
Ishqi's father: Manav Verma (age. 50)
Ishqi's mother: Sania Verma (age. 48)
Ishqi's brother: Zayan Verma (age. 25)
Ishqi's sister: Tara Verma (age. 20)

 20)

--------
Malhotra Family:
Male lead: Ahaan Veer Malhotra (age. 24)
Ahaan's grandma: Durga Devi Malhotra (age. 73)
Ahaan's father: Veer Malhotra (age. 51)
Ahaan's mother: Savitri Malhotra (age. 49)
Ahaan's sister: Sonali Malhotra (Sonu) (age. 22)
Ahaan's cousin-brother: Kartik Malhotra (age. 21)
Ahaan's aunt: Ritu Malhotra (age. 45)
Ahaan's uncle: Akash Malhotra (age. 47)
Ahaan's house-help: Bhola (age. 29)

 29)

------

Rathore Family:
Raj Rathore: Sonu's boyfriend (age. 23)
Sarla Rathore: Raj's mother (age. 46)
Vivek Rathore: Raj's father (age. 49)
Ginni Rathore: Sarla's bff + cousin (age. 42)

 42)

------

Mehta Family:
Rhea Mehta (age. 24)
Radhika Mehta: Rhea's mother (age. 49)
Viren Mehta: Rhea's father (age. 52)
Mayank Mehta: Rhea's brother (age. 26)
Arun Mehta: Rhea's cousin-brother (age. 25)

------

------

That's it for some of the prominent characters, more'll be introduced along the way! This book'll include heartbreaks, family values, acceptance, realizations, love, anger, jealousy and beautiful dance numbers. Join me on this eventful journey!

----
Hope ya'll liked this introduction! Let me know your thoughts in the comments :)
Part 1 will be updated soon! Till then, stay safe and I love you guys! ❤️

~ Vera 🌸