Part 5- A spark ⚡️

Hello everyone! Here's chapter five, please let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam/- Stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛

===============================================================================

-------The rest of the day seemed to pass by quick in preparations for the engagement, soon elders of the Verma and Rathore family arrived at the Malhotra mansion, they all greeted each other when Kartik asked, "Baaki saab kahan hai?"

-------
The rest of the day seemed to pass by quick in preparations for the engagement, soon elders of the Verma and Rathore family arrived at the Malhotra mansion, they all greeted each other when Kartik asked, "Baaki saab kahan hai?"

Sania: Buss pounch hi rahe hoge, just as she said this the youngsters of the clan arrived- They greeted everyone and touched the elders' feet. When Ishqi was touching Savitri's feet she pulled her up and hugged her. No one really noticed except Kartik, "Tai Ji toh bhaiyya ka rishta yahin fit kareingi" he mumbled smiling-

A smile appeared on Ahaan's face as soon as he caught sight of Ishqi, "Ishqi was looking gorgeous in a colourful printed lengha and black top. Her hair was tied in a dutch braid ponytail while her emerald earrings and glowy makeup accentuated the entire look. She looked enticing and cute at the same time.

Ishqi looked up and saw Ahaan standing on top of the stairs smiling at her, when their eyes met time seemed to stop for a moment. "Ahaan was also looking very handsome in a matching black suit, he'd paired it with black loafers and an expensive diamond Rolex watch. His hair was gelled back and he wore his iconic "AVM" bracelet, he looked insanely attractive and Ishqi thought so too.

Ever since they'd met, this was the first time where they hadn't fought upon just one glance of each other, something seemed different after the afternoon in the mall.

To break them from their trance Sarla Auntie said, "Engagement ke time mein sirf daas(10) minutes reh gaye hai, aab Sonu ko bolva hi lijiye"- "Gi Sarli Ji, bikul" Savitri replied as she gestured Kartik to get Sonu from her room but Dadi stopped him-

Dadi: Ishqi puttar, tu ja ke Sonu ko ley aai gi?

Ishqi: Of course Dadi ji! Uss ka room kahan hai?

Dadi: Ahaan hai na, woh tujhe baata de ga- she spotted Ahaan standing on the stairs, "Ahaan puttar, jaa Ishqi ko Sonu ke room mein leja-"

Ahaan: Ji Dadi-

Kartik (inner voice): Wah! Inn dono ki godfather toh Dadi baan rahi hai- I never thought I'd see this sight!

Ishqi went up to Ahaan while the adults sat in the lounge to wait for Sonu to arrive- He led her to Sonu's room while they kept glancing at each other along the way.

Sonu's room door was open, she ran up to Ishqi as soon as she spotted her- Sonu pulled Ishqi into a tight hug, "Ishqiiii, thank god tum aagayi, mein inti der se tumhara hi wait kar rahi thi" she tore from the hug, "Mujhe samaj hi nahi araha ke iss lenghe ke saath kon si jewelry pehno"