Part 21- Dinner Dates

Hello everyone! Here's chapter twenty-one, please let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam- Stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛

================================================================================

~ A Few Hours Later ~

Fast Forward: They all reach the resort, go into their rooms and rest for a bit. At night they decide that the two to-be couples'll go to dinner together at a restaurant within the resort. 

---
Ishqi was a little hesitant about the whole "double-date" idea with Ahaan and Rhea. She was already having a very hard time controlling and suppressing her feelings, she didn't want to hurt or break anyone's heart. 

The way Ahaan was acting was giving her mixed signals as well, on one side he'd remind her of their upcoming engagements and on the other side he'd hold her hand, take immense care of her and they'd shared some close moments as well. "what in the world was going on in his mind?!"

Pushing these thoughts away she quickly hooked her necklace close, after looking in the mirror one final time she grabbed her phone & clutch, took a deep breath and opened her room door. 

As soon as she swung the door open she saw the one and only Ahaan coming out of his room as well. Yes..his room was right in front of her's. "This can't be a coincidence!" she thought as she threw him a quick smile and was about to leave from there when he caught her hand and she stopped in her tracks. 

Ishqi had no intention of turning around and meeting his gaze until he said, "You're looking beautiful Ishqi"- She turned around and met his eyes, who were already adoring her. "Is he flirting with me?!"  Ishqi thought- "t-thank t-thank you" she stammered, his intense gaze was making her nervous. 

"Nice se pretty aur aab beautiful, inhe kya horhea hai?!" Ishqi mentally said as she recalled all the times he'd given her a compliment. Ishqi was now staring at Ahaan, deep engrossed in her thoughts. A smile lingered on her lips and Ahaan smirked at the effect he was having on her. 

"Ahemmm"  he cleared his throat to get her attention, "Aab chale" he asked and she nodded. They both walked to the restaurant where Rahul & Rhea were already seated. 

"They're here!" Rahul said as he spotted them, he shook hands with Ahaan while he hugged Ishqi. Rhea also hugged Ahaan but he barely reciprocated.  

They greeted the two and took a seat opposite each other, "order karein?" Ahaan asked- They nodded and the waiter came to take their orders. Rhea and Rahul ordered and then "Grilled Chicken Fajitas" they said at the same time and were shocked at how similar their choices were, "we're not so different after-all!".