Part 17- Ishqi gets Hurt!

Hello everyone! Here's chapter seventeen, please let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam- Stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛

================================================================================

The next morning seemed to arrive quick for Ishqi and Ahaan, they both couldn't sleep properly the entire night. Their heads were clouded with too many thoughts...mainly about each other.

Tonight was the reception of Sonu and Raj, their wedding festivities had come to an end~ Today was an ordinary morning for both Ishqi and Ahaan except they had a heavy heart and no explanation for it. They both got ready for the day, had breakfast with their respective families and left for the Malhotra Constructions office for their meeting.

=====Ishqi entered the building and was walking up the stairs when suddenly the heel of her shoe broke, "arrey yaar!" Ishqi said out loud

=====
Ishqi entered the building and was walking up the stairs when suddenly the heel of her shoe broke, "arrey yaar!" Ishqi said out loud. "Jo horaha hai woh kam hai ke aab yeh bhi!" she muttered annoyingly.

Ishqi took the shoe off of her foot and held it in her hand by the strap, she took a deep breath, "relax Ishqi" she told herself, "Abhi tak toh AVM se bhi koi baat nahi ki..abhi se mood kharab kar legi toh aaj ka din toh guzarne se raha!"

Ishqi made her way up the stairs and to the 3rd floor, she was walking towards Ahaan's cabin when her phone started to ring, she pulled it out of her pocket, it was Rahul... she answered the call and started walking through the long hallway and towards Ahaan's cabin.

"Hello" she said into the phone-

R: Hey Ishqi! How are you?

I: I'm good, tum kaise ho?

R: Mein theek houn, woh actually humein kal baat karne ka mouka hi nahi mila so I was wondering ke tum abhi free ho toh..

I: Woh actually Rahul mein abhi meeting ke liye AVM ke office ayi houn so I can't right now... she honestly didn't want to either, having a business meeting with Ahaan felt more interesting than a brunch date with Rahul.

R: AVM?

I: Oh um...I mean Ah-Owwww- she cried out in pain- Ishqi looked down to see that she'd stepped right on top of broken glass whose sharp pieces lay scattered across the floor in front of Ahaan's cabin.

"Kya hua?!! Ishqii?" Rahul kept saying on the phone but Ishqi wasn't in the condition to respond to him right now. "Ssss ouchhh" Ishqi said and she stumbled backwards but an employee lent her support.

Ahaan came out of his cabin hearing all the commotion, "WHAT IS THE NOISE AB-ISHQI!" he ran towards her and held her by the waist while the employee let go of her hand. "Kya hua??" he looked down to see her foot bleeding while broken shards of glass, some covered in blood rested on the ground.