Part 35- Light Moments

Hello everyone! Here's chapter thirty-five, do let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam- Stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛
================================================================================

The remainder of the haldi ceremony went smoothly, for the most part at least. After the "incident" of Ishqi and Ahaan falling off the stage together, most aunties couldn't help but gossip about them- And honestly Ishqi and Ahaan didn't mind because what they were saying was true! 

After the haldi ceremony was over everyone went into their respective rooms to clean up and prepare for the wedding that was being held at the other side of the resort garden. "3 hours. You guys have a maximum of 3 hours to transform this place from yellow and blue to red and purple" Manav instructed the event organizers. 

Red and Purple were the theme colors for the main event, purple being Ishqi's favourite color and red being Ahaan's- Indirectly hinting this wedding was more for them than the other two clowns aka Rahul and Rhea. 

====
NEW CHARACTER: Purab Khanna ~ He's Ahaan's college time best friend, he is a very cheerful and funny guy who urges Ahaan to make the right decision, he's positive and very supportive. (Played By: Aakash Ahuja) 

=====In Ahaan's room he was nervously pacing back and forth, taking deep breaths, trying to calm himself for the clownery that was going to take place soon

=====
In Ahaan's room he was nervously pacing back and forth, taking deep breaths, trying to calm himself for the clownery that was going to take place soon. He was gonna have to watch Ishqi getting married to Rahul while he would not be able to do anything about it. 

First, he was confident in his decision of always loving Ishqi and maintaining their relationship even after they got married to others as this wasn't a marriage he or her were doing willingly....but Kartik had told him some things that increased his anxiousness and decreased his confidence. 

He sat on the sofa and restlessly tapped his foot on the ground when he heard a knock on the door, "darwaza khula hai" he yelled thinking it to be either Kartik or his mom but to his surprise it was neither. "Purab!" Ahaan exclaimed as he ran to the door and pulled his best friend into a hug. "Long time no see! Kaisa hai tu yaar!!" Ahaan asked as he pulled away-

Purab: Mein toh theek houn, tu kaisa hai? Aur tu toh barha chupa rustam nikala! Best friend ko bulai bina hi shaadi kar raha tha! Woh toh accha hua mujhe Kartik ne phone karke baata diya..he said as he walked into the room and took a seat on a chair next to the window-

Ahaan: Nahi yaar, aisi baat nahi hai...Agar shaadi meri maarzi se horahi hoti toh tujhe zaaroor invite karta but meine soocha tu yeh tamasha na hi dekhe toh better hai...he sadly said as he sat on the chair opposite Purab.