Part 40- First Morning Together

Hello everyone! Here's chapter forty, do let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam- Stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛
===============================================================================

The light of dawn seeped into the dark room, lighting it and focusing on the newly wedded couple who slept peacefully entangled in each other's arms. They had done the dirty deed the previous night hence their clothes lay scattered across the room while the bedsheet was all crumpled up. 

As the rays of sunlight hit Ishqi's face she woke up, feeling a little sore, she rubbed her bleary eyes and focused her gaze on the man in whose arms she slept and with who she was now married to. A gush of fulfillment and happiness surged through her, he was now her AVM...she had all the rights in the world to call him hers, without a second thought. She was Mrs. AVM....Ahhhh how much she loved life right now.

She lightly pecked his cheek and sat up, she looked at the mess they'd made and blushed at the thought of what they'd done the previous night. Ishqi grabbed her bathrobe that was currently sitting on top of the lamp shade, she pulled it off, wore it and left for the restroom to change. 

~ ~ ~
Ishqi took a shower and changed into a beautiful sleeveless baby pink saree that had gold embroidery all over it, she looked extremely graceful and pretty. As Ishqi was folding the pleats of her saree while standing in front of the large floor mirror, Ahaan opened his eyes to witness the most beautiful sight in front of him. 

This all still felt and seemed like a dream to him, he couldn't believe that his prayers had been answered and he was now married to the first and last girl he'd fallen in love with. Ahaan walked towards Ishqi who was deeply concentrated on getting the saree to be proper, it was her first time wearing it all by herself. 

Ahaan came from behind her and back hugged her, she couldn't see his face but felt his body pressed against her back and his arms wrapped around her like chains, her toes curled as his lips brushed against her ear, "Looking gorgeous Mrs. Malhotra" he whispered to her and she smiled, a compliment from her husband was enough for the butterflies in her stomach to revive. 

Ahaan buried his face in her shoulders and placed a soft kiss on her neck. For her, his embrace was the most comforting place in the world, she put her hands over his arms, which were encircled around her waist. They stayed like that for a few moments, soaking in the peace and love they felt. 

A few seconds later Ahaan turned Ishqi around and held her to himself, "You know Ishqi, I feel so lucky ke humari shaadi hogayi...itna unexpected tha na saab kuch.." 

Ishqi smiled, "Hmm, unexpected toh tha but abhi se nahi, but unexpected cheeze tab se horahi hai jab se hum mile hai...Mujhe to pehle yakeen hi nahi araha tha ke khadoos and akru, anti-love naam teen banda mean ko mujhse pyaar hogaya!"

Ahaan: Actually, socha toh meine bhi nahi tha but I don't know, with you it was different- Mujhe pyaar hogaya and I couldn't stop myself- but it wasn't like I tried much to be honest"

Ishqi: Pyaar aisa hi hota hai...unexpected but beautiful...

Ahaan: Hmm, itna pyaar toh meine khud se bhi nahi kiya jitna tumse hogaya hai..

Ishqi giggled and encircled her arms around his nape, "Wah! naam teen banda mean has turned into a shayar today!" 

Ahaan: Tumhare pyaar mein- mein kya kya nahi bann gaya- 

Ishqi: AVM! Iss baat se ek dialogue yaad aya!

A chuckle escaped his lips, "Kya?"

Ishqi stayed quiet for a second and then her lips formed into a pout, "Rehne dijiye...phir aap bole ge ke mein bohot filmy houn!" 

Ahaan: Filmy toh tum ho but don't worry, tumhare saath reh reh ke mein bhi bohot zyada filmy hogaya houn! I can't believe this is me! 

Ishqi giggled, "Hmm, bataya mujhe Tara ne, aapka masterplan, shaadi ko rokne ka..plan toh mast tha lekin aap ko Maira mili kahan se???" 

"Contacts!" Ahaan bragged as he shrugged- "Well, jo bhi kiya accha hi kiya! But abhi bhi ek problem hai!" 

Ahaan: What?

Ishqi: Rahul toh out of the picture hogaya but what about Rhea??!

Ahaan: What about her?

Ishqi: Arrey AVM aapne dekha tha usska haal kya hogaya tha! Jaise warn kar rahi thi lag raha tha darane sapne mein aayegi! 

Ahaan chuckled and smacked his forehead, "Offo, meri dramatic wife! Aisa real life mein nahi hota! Bohot cute ho tum yaar!" 

Ishqi joined him and both started laughing, "Accha aab bohot hogaya, aap jaiye change kar lijiye, mein packing kar leti houn and phir saath mein neeche chalte hai" 

Ahaan: Aise kaise!

Ishqi: Aise kaise matlab??

Ahaan: Abhi toh meine try bhi nahi maara! he said as he folded his arms- 

Ishqi lifted her eyebrows and said, "bohot hogaya try wry maarna, aab aap jaiye isse pehle hum late hojai! Yaad hai na ke humein aaj wapis Delhi jaana hai!" 

"Yaad haiiii" he said and went into the bathroom but not before stealing a kiss from his wife. 

//To Be Continued//

===============================================================================

That's all for today guys, hope you guys liked this part! { Word Count: 1000 } Next part'll be updated soon! 💛

Suggestions are always welcome ⚡️

Pls ignore any mistakes 😚

Lots of love and stay safeee ❤️

~ Vera 🌸