Part 7- Butterflies 🦋

Hello everyone! Part seven is here, please let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam/stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛

================================================================================

The mendhi function was going smoothly, all the girls had beautiful henna designs imprinted onto their hands while the guys stood conversing or eating the savoury food that had been served. 

Ahaan was standing by the window attending a phone call when he noticed Ishqi, who sat on the stool in front of him getting mendhi applied onto her hands. Ahaan admired her beauty and the person he was on the phone with kept saying "Hello? hello Mr. Malhotra?! Hello" and he frustratedly hung up the phone- But Ahaan couldn't care less, he was too busy adoring the beauty in front of him. 

He himself didn't know what was happening to him, Ahaan had come across tons of beautiful girls but with Ishqi it was different...they fought, a lot...she annoyed the heck out of him but still the sense of protectiveness & care he felt for her was beyond his understanding. 

He was lost in her beauty when Kartik stood by his brother and with a smirk on his face said, "Bhai, aise ghoor ghoor ke dekho ge toh nazar lag jaigi"- 

Ahaan: Mein uss ladki ko nahi dekh raha" 

Kartik: Meine toh "uss" ladki ka naam hi nahi liya-

Ahaan: Shut up Kartik! 

To annoy his brother Kartik started singing, "Ishq(i) wala love na na ta na na ta na "

Ahaan got defensive, "T-Tu yeh gaana kyun ga raha hai!"

Kartik: Just like that bro, chill-

Ahaan: Chill mat karne ko bol mujhe, tujhe lagta hai ke mein iss ladki ko like karta houn, yeh ajeeb language bolne waali, har baat pe larne waali, batameez ladki ko mein like karta houn?

Kartik: Mein kuch nahi keh raha bhai, aap ke mann mein chor hai-

Ahaan: Tu na- while he was arguing with Kartik he saw Ishqi coughing, he bolted from there without even completing his sentence and got a glass of water from one of the tables and went straight up to Ishqi. 

Kartik obviously had his eyes on Ahaan but this was noticed by Arun and Rhea as well- Kartik was beaming with joy while Arun and Rhea were burning with jealousy.

Without caring about anything else Ahaan took a seat by Ishqi, she saw the glass in his hands and said in-between coughs, "I-It's o-okay m-mein k-khud p-pee l-loun gi"- "Shsshh, tum toh har waqt jhagre ke liye ready rehti ho" He put one of his hand's behind her head as support and brought the glass to her lips, she looked at him in the eyes and drank the water. 

Kartik (inner voice): Wah Bhai! Ishqi ke liye argument beech mein chod di..not bad!

Dadi adored them from afar and said to Savitri, "Woh dekho Savitri, Ahaan Ishqi ko paani pila raha hai" - Savitri's eyes widened and she smiled, her son who'd never payed heed to any girls was now doing this. 

Ahaan lowered the glass and set it on a nearby table, "You okay?" he asked her- "Yeah, t-thank-you" she replied- Ishqi gazed at him with adoration in her eyes, ever since they'd met she'd seen the mean and not-so-friendly side of Ahaan but this new sweet AVM was a pleasant surprise and she loved it! 

Meanwhile, Rhea was hating this all, she wanted Ahaan and Ishqi to go far from each other now- She spotted a waiter holding a glass of juice in his hands, she purposely bumped into him and the juice fell onto Ishqi's lengha. Breaking from their trance Ahaan and Ishqi helped the waiter up, "Aap theek hai?" she asked him- "Gi, I'm sorry mam, aapke kapro par juice gir gaya"