Part 13- Ishk High 🍾

Hello everyone! Here's chapter thirteen, please let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam- Stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛

===============================================================================

Ishqi and Ahaan both sat at different ends of the bar deep engrossed in their thoughts while everyone else danced and partied around them. They kept stealing glances at each other, "Do I really feel for him/her" they thought in unison- But them being experts in denying, they denied those feelings that had brewed in their hearts.

"No, I've just gone mad, AVM/Ishqi has driven me mad!" they told themselves. While they sat lost in their own world, a waiter came up to Ishqi and offered her a glass of juice, Ishqi being herself thought, "Ishqi! Tu party mein issiliye nahi ayi ke uss AVM ke baare mein soochti reh, go enjoy yourself..have fun"- and she took the glass from his hand and chugged it in one go.

She handed the glass over to the waiter and stood up, immediately felt her head spinning. She slumped back onto the stool and held her head with one hand. "Mera sar kyun itna ghoom raha hai" she mumbled, "Piya toh sirf juice hi hai" .

Unknown to Ishqi, Aryan stood behind the bar door grinning, it was juice that she'd drank but it was heavily spiked. It wouldn't be long before Ishqi would loose her senses and he'd drag her out of there. "how dare she reject me again! how dare Ahaan insult me because of her!" he thought with his sick mind.

Ishqi left her head and grabbed the glass sitting on the counter behind her, thinking it to be just water she drank it all in one go...but it was not water- It was champagne. It made her headache a little better but definitely increased her level of intoxication.

Now she was fully drunk, having no control over her senses instead of stealing glances at Ahaan she leaned against the counter, put her head under her hand as support and stared at him, not even blinking once, trying to determine her feelings.

Ahaan's POV: I glanced over at Ishqi and saw her leaning against the counter struggling to sit straight, there was a tall glass of champagne beside her that was empty..."oh lord" I whispered. I took a few steps towards her, she was gazing at me intensely. I bent down, "Ishqi" I said, "Are you okay?"- Instead of replying to me she just burst into laughter, in that moment I figured she was drunk.

( Also, read Ishqi's part in a drunk tone ✌🏻)

Aryan stomped his foot on the ground at the failure of his plan, "As far as I've found out this Ahaan is a very sanskari guy then why is he being so concerned and soft with Ishqi when she's drunk! He should've gotten mad at her & gone away not closer to her!!!"

Ahaan stood back up, he was about to go get her a glass of water when she caught his wrist, "AVM" she drunkenly uttered- Ahaan turned around while Ishqi stood up with the support of his arm. "Aaiye na AVM dance karte hai"- she tugged on his arm-

Ahaan: No, Ishqi listen to me, y-

Ishqi cut him off by pressing her finger against his lips, "Shssshh, AVM aap mereko har waqt daante kyun rehte ho"

Ahaan removed her finger from his lips and kept her hand in his, "Daant nahi raha, you're high Ishqi"

Ishqi: Arrey, high nahi ishk high! she giggled-

Ahaan: What are you even saying! Tum meri baat suno- he said while grasping her shoulders firmly-

Ishqi: NAHIIII, aap meri baat sunniye...chaliye, saying this she grabbed his hand and dragged him to the dance floor-