Part 45- Reception

Hello everyone! Super sorry for the delay, here's chapter forty-five, do let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam- Stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛
================================================================================

It was the night of the reception, everyone was pumped for the event, the wedding of IshqAan was indeed a dramatic one, although enjoyable but they hoped such drama wouldn't arise again. After fulfilling their individual duties all the members went into their respective rooms to get ready for the event. 

----The hall of the Malhotra Mansion was filled with laughter, chatter, music and loads of people- some of whom Ishqi and Ahaan didn't even know properly

----
The hall of the Malhotra Mansion was filled with laughter, chatter, music and loads of people- some of whom Ishqi and Ahaan didn't even know properly. It was a magenta and black themed event and mostly everyone was dressed accordingly.

Ishqi and Ahaan both walked down the stairs together, earning praises and compliments along the way, they looked nothing less than a couple straight out of a fairytale. The couple greeted everyone and took the blessings of the elders, and then proceeded towards their friends to greet them. 

Everything was going smoothly until the two who'd been rejected at the altar showed up at the event. They snaked inside the house and made their way up to Ishqi and Ahaan, who both stood by a wall talking, or rather flirting with each other. 

Ishqi was "fixing" Ahaan's collars while his arms rested around her waist and their eyes lost in each other's. Their love for each other was radiating through their contact and smiles. 

Rahul and Rhea looked towards IshqAan and then at each other, feeling sharp stings of jealousy and envy in their hearts for the doting couple. They rolled their eyes and approached the duo, who were in no way paying any attention to their surroundings. 

Rahul cleared his throat to break Ishqi and Ahaan's trance, "Hi Ishqi-Ahaan, how are you guys?" Rahul said enviously as he faked a smile, Ishqi and Ahaan were kinda stunned to see their exes present at the function and that too, together. 

Ahaan: We're good, how are you guys? he replied confidently while slipping his hand into Ishqi's. 

Rhea eyed their hands, "fine" she said as she gritted her teeth. "Tum dono yahan kya kar rahe ho" Ishqi asked. 

Ishqi: Matlab, dou-teen pehle jo kuch hua uss ke baad...her voice trailed off as she looked at the two questionably. 

Rahul remained mum for a second but then he replied, "W-Woh jo bhi hua mein bhula chuka houn...before exes we're friends, childhood friends..right Ishqi?" he said genuinely but couldn't help but feel a little jealous. 

Ishqi nodded as she smiled, "Aur tum Rhea?" asked Ahaan, "Hum toh friends bhi nahi hai". 

Rhea pretended to be happy for the two as well, "But we have known each other for over three years, itna toh baanta hai na..and besides our relationship didn't last for more than a week..proper exes bhi nahi hai hum toh"