Part 26- Cute Moments

Hello everyone! Here's chapter twenty-six, do let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam- Stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛

==============================================================================

===After getting dressed and mentally preparing themselves to put on a happiness facade both headed downstairs for breakfast

===
After getting dressed and mentally preparing themselves to put on a happiness facade both headed downstairs for breakfast. Upon entering the dining hall, Ishqi was greeted with a hug from Rahul which immediately irritated Ahaan but he tried his best to appear unbothered.

Kartik/Tara/Ishqi/Ahaan/Rahul were present there- Rhea had gone with her family to a relative's place while the others were either finished with breakfast or were still sleeping. The five of them took a seat on a large circular table that had a peach table cloth spread across it and a lavender scented candle in the middle. 

Ahaan sat on Ishqi's right side while Rahul on the left, next to Ahaan was Kartik and beside him was Tara. Ishqi awkwardly sat back in her seat but she could sense Rahul's gaze glued upon it, it made her kinda uncomfortable. Ahaan sensed the slight discomfort on her face, he squeezed her hand under the table and a smile crept up on her lips.

He lifted her hand a little and tightly encased his in hers, she reciprocated and both sat there with their hands' tightly interlocked under the table. Soon the waiter approached the table and greeted them. "Good Morning! What would you guys like to order?" he asked with a bright smile plastered across his face.

Rahul/Kartik/Tara gave their orders and then Ishqi spoke,"I'll have a fruit bowl with a cup of whipped coffee"

Ahaan smiled at how similar they were, "I'll have the same" he said and the waiter nodded and went back into the kitchen to fetch them their orders. While they waited, the five of them sat in awkward silence, normally Kartik & Tara would pester Ishqi and Ahaan about their feelings for each other but Rahul's presence restricted them from doing so since they didn't want to hurt his feelings.

Ahaan and Ishqi too wanted to reveal their relationship to Tara and Kartik as they believed the two deserved to know but again, because of Rahul they couldn't. Tara and Kartik kept throwing Ishqi and Ahaan mischievous glances while they both looked everywhere but each other and Rahul stared at Ishqi.

To break the silence Rahul said, "How was the movie Ishqi?"-

"Kon si movie?" Ishqi absent minded replied and immediately bit her tongue after.

Rahul: Jo tum kal raat ko dekh rahi thi? Tumhi ne toh kahan tha that you were watching a movie?

Ahaan: Bohot interesting movie thi! he replied casually while Ishqi glared at him with a "wtf are you doing?!" look-