Part 12- The Dance 💃🏻

Hello everyone! Sorry for the delay- Here's chapter twelve, please let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam- Stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛

================================================================================
At around 8pm all the youngsters arrived at the club, it was an extravagant and classy place decorated with shiny disco balls, pretty fairy lights, and colourful lamps. The tables were bedecked with champagne bottles and crystal decorations while a chiffon ivory table cloth was spread across them.

The dance floor was made out of a thick glass with an intricate & colourful design underneath, there were around 35 to 40 people invited to the before wedding party, they all danced, conversed, and drank by the bar- Everyone was greatly enjoying themselves.

----The boys had already arrived at the club, they sat by the bar making small talk when all the girls except Ishqi entered as well- but Ahaan's eyes only searched for her, he payed close attention to each person entering from the main door, even ...

----
The boys had already arrived at the club, they sat by the bar making small talk when all the girls except Ishqi entered as well- but Ahaan's eyes only searched for her, he payed close attention to each person entering from the main door, even though they were currently a bit awkward with each other.

As Ishqi entered Ahaan was left spellbound by her look, she looked enticing in a high neck, short black and red dress. She wore black heels to match her outfit as well as long diamond earrings. Her matte and smoky makeup look and the light curls in her hair tied the whole look together, Ishqi looked very attractive and alluring. 

Ishqi looked around and spotted him standing by the bar with the other guys, they shared an eye-lock. Ahaan too looked dapper in a black collared shirt matched with dark grey pants and black sequin loafers. He wore an expensive diamond watch and his hair was gelled back, like Ishqi, he looked extremely attractive as well.

Ishqi walked over to where everybody stood, they all greeted each other and made small-talk. While they were all talking Aryan approached Ishqi, "Hey, Ishqi- I'm very sorry for earlier, making you uncomfortable wasn't my intention" he put on an apologetic face-

Ishqi: Oh um, it's okay, she smiled-

Aryan: Can we be friends? J-Just friends I promise, he said while putting his hand forward for her to shake-