Part 27- Plans & Gifts

Hello everyone! Here's chapter twenty-seven, do let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam- Stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛
===============================================================================

At around 1:30pm Ishqi made an excuse and left for the mall which wasn't too far from the resort, as she drove she turned the radio on and tried to calm her nerves. Ishqi was super stressed but the music soothed her worries and soon she found herself singing along with the song. 

After around 20 minutes she reached the mall, she parked her car and headed inside from the parking lot, upon climbing two flights of stairs she finally spotted a sign which read, "Coral Cafe"- "Thank god" she mumbled as she took a deep breath and started walking towards it. 

Ishqi entered the cafe and right away spotted Ahaan sitting on a square table right at the start, his back faced her. She smiled and made her way to him- Ishqi gave Ahaan a quick back-hug which startled him but within three seconds he knew it was her. "Hiii AVMMM" Ishqi said as she took a seat in front of him. 

Ahaan: Kya baat hai! Today you're right on time! 

Ishqi: Mein na humesha time pe hi aati houn...

Ahaan: Yeah right, he said sarcastically which made Ishqi pout and he giggled- 

Ishqi: Waise, hum dono chup ke yahan kyun mil rahe hai? Plan toh hum resort mein bhi baana sakte the...not that I'm complaining...

Ahaan: Haan, lekin wahan baar baar koi na koi interrupt kardeta hai toh socha yahan at least sakoon se baat toh ho pai gi...without any interruptions. 

Ishqi: Hmm- she said while nodding her head, "Aap mere saath reh reh kar smart hogaye ho!" 

Ahaan chuckled and adored his bundle of cuteness, "Accha aab kuch order karlein? Phir plan banate hai" Ishqi suggested to which he called out to the waiter. They ordered milkshakes and some pastries which were served to them within 5 minutes. 

"Okay so, aap ne kuch socha hai? matlab kaise bataige saab ko??" Ishqi said while munching on a piece of chocolate cake- 

Ahaan: Haan, meine socha hai ke hum dono shaadi kar lete hai and phir saab ko baata deinge, tab toh unhe accept karna hi pareyga- he tried to suppress his laughter while Ishqi almost choked on her food. 

Ishqi (while coughing): AVM! K-k-kai-si b-baa-baatein k-kar rahe hai aap! 

Ahaan chortled, "sorry sorry, mazak kar raha houn..." 

Ishqi gulped down some water and took a deep breath, "AVM, be serious naaaa!!!!" 

Ahaan: Serious hi toh houn....

Ishqi: Ah um...I was thinking ke hum saab ko ek room mein gather karein and then we'll just tell them...thoda sa mushkil toh hoga but isse simple koi aur tarika nahi hai...

Ahaan: NO WAY! 

Ishqi: Kyun? 

Ahaan: Aise nahi baata sakte! 

Ishqi: Itna accha plan toh hai, kahin aapko humara romance secret rakhne mein maaza toh nahi araha?? Movies mein jo filmy situations hoti hai bilkul waisa jo chal raha hai saab!

Ahaan: Arrey nahi! Mera matlab tha ke ek dum se nahi batana chahiye, we should tell them one by one...jitna slowly pata chale ga utna saab kuch settle hone ke chances zyada hai..