Part 44- Fun Mornings 🤪

Hello everyone! Here's chapter forty-four, do let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam- Stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛
================================================================================

Skip to the next day ~ 

The following day was nothing less than hectic, it was the day of Ishqi and Ahaan's reception and everyone was engrossed in some sort of work. Everything had to be perfect, the catering, decoration, ambience, and it all had to be done in a limited amount of time. 

"Ishqi puttar, jaa dekh Ahaan uth gaya hai ke nahi" Dadi called out to Ishqi, who stood supervising the dish on the stove. "Gi Dadi Ji, abhi utha ke ayi unhe" she replied and headed up the stairs and into their room."Yeh Ahaan bhi na, aath(8) baaj rahe hai aur yeh hai ke abhi tak godhe bhej ke soe rahe hai!" she murmured to herself as she turned inside the hallway and approached the room door. 

Ishqi walked inside the room and saw Ahaan sleeping peacefully, having no clue of the chaos that was going on downstairs. She drew the curtains, "AVMMM, uth jaiye na- Neeche saab nashte pe aapka wait kar rahe hai!" she said but he didn't budge. 

"Ufff" she whined- Ishqi glanced at her husband and smiled, "yeh aise toh uthne se rahe!" 

Ishqi walked towards Ahaan and went on her knees beside the bed, "AVMM, uth jaiye na" she said as she gently shook him. "Thodi derr aur na pleaseeeee" Ahaan groaned- 

Ishqi: Thodi nahi bohot derr ho chuki hai! Saab neeche wait kar rahe hai...she replied as she kept her palm on his cheek. Ahaan held her hand and with his eyes still closed he said, "Tum bhi soe jao na....come" he said as he moved backwards and made space for her. 

Ishqi facepalmed herself and although she found Ahaan's antics really cute, now was not the time. If she wasn't downstairs in the next few minutes, someone would definitely come upstairs to call them. And this was not the impression she was hoping to paint of herself in front of her in-laws on the first day. 

Ishqi: Ahaan, aap uth rahe hai yah phir mein apne tareeke se uthao-

Ahaan (sleepily): Tumhe jo karna hai karo...mein nahi uth raha..

An idea struck Ishqi's mind and she grinned, "sooch lijiye"- Ahaan hummed and Ishqi shrugged, "toh theek hai!" she lifted a jug of water off of the side table and emptied the whole thing on Ahaan causing him to jump awake. 

He sat up on the bed, rubbing his eyes- "Yeh kya tha?!" he said stunned- Ishqi pressed a chuckle in between her lips, "tumhe jo karna hai karo" she mimicked him and giggled. 

Ahaan: Yaar! Apne pati ko koi pehle din aise thodi na uthata hai! he folded his arms over his chest- 

Ishqi chuckled, went towards the closet and threw a towel at him, "uthane toh mein pyaar se hi aayi thi but aapke nakhre noor jahan ke jhelne ka time nahi hai aaj...kal promise- jitna time lena hoga lijiye ga but abhi please jaldi se ready hojaiye!" 

Ahaan stood from the bed and said, "yeh jo tumne abhi kiye hai, isske baad tumhe lagta hai ke mein tumhe aise hi jaane dounga?" he smirked, eyeing the glass of water that sat beside the empty jug. 

Ishqi: M-Matlab? 

Ahaan: Matlab, badla! he said as he grabbed the glass and advanced towards her, "Na-nahi AVMMM, mein already ready ho chuki houn...aur apni patni se badla kon leta hai? Mein toh mazaak kar rahi thi" she said as she ran around the room and him behind her. 

He caught her and turned her towards himself, "dal doun?" he said as he kept the glass over her head. She squeezed her eyes close and nodded her head in a no. Ahaan giggled, he placed a kiss on her cheek- "mazaak kar raha tha mein, bewakoof ladki! waqai mein thodi na dalta...warna neeche saab kya soochte?" he grinned and left for the restroom.

Ishqi facepalmed herself, they were married and adults but were acting like kids...really childish kids for that matter.

----

After Ahaan got dressed, the family had breakfast together and the rest of the day was spent in prepping for the reception. 

"Love is a friendship, set to music." ✨(Joseph Campbell)

//To Be Continued//

===============================================================================

That's all for today guys, filler ch hope ya'll liked it anyways! Sorry again for the short part, next one'll fs be longer. 💜 Next part'll be updated soon! 💛

Alsooo, I've posted an os on MoRan, do check it out if you're interested! 💖

Suggestions are always welcome ⚡️

Pls ignore any mistakes 😚

Lots of love and stay safeee ❤️

~ Vera 🌸