Part 37- Scenes & Shocks

Hello everyone! Here's chapter thirty-seven, do let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam- Stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛
================================================================================

"Maira?!" 

Rahul rubbed his eyes, not ready to believe that she'd just entered while he was about to get married to Ishqi. He turned to look at Ishqi who was grinning ear to ear, "apne fiance ki ex girlfriend ko dekh ke koi itna khush thodi na hota hai!" he said to himself, a little annoyed by Ishqi's reaction. 

Ahaan looked at Tara and mouthed her a "thank-you", her idea seemed to be working. Rahul was reacting just the way Tara had described and predicted. Out of all the delays they'd planned, this one seemed to be the most solid one."Tum toh barhi smart nikali yaar!" Kartik whispered to Tara who slightly blushed at the compliment and said, "mein toh bachpan se hi smart houn!"

Ahaan observed them from a distance and smiled, he was now more than sure these two had something brewing in between them. He promised he would try to make things as easy as he could for them once they realized it, for they had been nothing less than supportive of him and Ishqi. "T-TUM K-KON HO?!" Rahul practically yelled, brining Ahaan out of his thoughts- 

Ahaan moved forward and towards Rahul and Ishqi's mandap to get a closer look and to add more fuel to the fire. "Rahul, agar isse nahi jaante toh tum itna cheekh kyun rahe ho!" Ahaan said- Kartik too joined, "You know Rahul, yelling won't mean you're telling the truth! And people only get mad and defensive about things they're guilty of!"

Ishqi saw hope of the marriage breaking so she too joined to worsen the situation and said, "Arrey! Rahul tum isse nahi jaante? Mein toh jaanti houn..aur yaad hai tumne hi hum dono ko introduce karwaya tha..bhool gaye?"

Rahul glared and Ishqi and remained mum while Ishqi went over to Maira and said, "Hii! Kaisi ho tum yaar? School ke baad toh hum mile hi nahi!"-

Maira: Mein theek ho..hmm, school ke baad iss ne mujhe abroad jaane ke bahane se chod jo diya tha..

The elders were all looking confused and kinda annoyed of all that was happening, they all slumped onto the couches behind them and watched the scene unfold from there, without unnecessarily interfering because they too had something up their sleeves, they just had to wait till this drama was finished so they could reveal it. 

Purab came from behind and he said, "Rahul, bolo na- tum toh jaise moun mein dahi jamaa ke baith gaye ho!"

Rahul: K-Kya boloun? Ahh umm- Maira tum a-

Kartik cut him off, "Arrey! Abhi toh tum keh rahe the ke isse jaante nahi ho! toh phir aab?!"

Rahul: Ah- um woh I-Ishqi ne yaad dilaya toh yaad agaya..

Ahaan: Yaad aa hi gaya hai ke yeh kon hai toh humein bhi toh baata do..suspense khai jaa raha hai yaar!..

Rahul: D-Dost hai-

Tara: Toh isse dekh ke itne hairaan pareshaan kyun hogaye ho!

Rahul: Woh tohhhh umm kaafi time baad mil rahe hai na issiliye...Woh chodo, aab yeh aa hi gayi hai toh please drama create mat karo...already kam nahi hue aaj yahan...M-Maira tum please jaa ke baith jao, he turned to the pandit who was greatly enjoying this unusual wedding ceremony, "pandit ji aap shaadi shuru kijiye!"