Part 25- The Morning After ☀️

Hello everyone! Here's chapter twenty-five, do let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam- Stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛

==============================================================================

As the next day dawned, the bright rays of the sun shone through the peaks of the curtains in Ishqi's room. Ishqi slowly woke up and rubbed her bleary eyes, with one hand because the other was tightly held by Ahaan who was peacefully sleeping in her lap while hugging her waist.

She smiled, although her back was a little sore, is was the most beautiful morning of her life. Ishqi softly caressed Ahaan's head while he snuggled more into her. She turned a little and checked the alarm clock that was placed on her side table, it read "7:48am". She was about to wake Ahaan up but looking at him peacefully sleeping she just let him be and decided to let Ahaan sleep for a few more minutes.

Ishqi didn't know when they'd get another moment like this, outside the room there were certain limitations they had to keep in mind...they couldn't act like their normal selves...the outside world currently held tons of restrictions for them. Ishqi & Ahaan's hearts held each other but to the world he was Rhea's fiancé and she was Rahul's!

Both of them had so much stuff to fix, they knew a lot of people were going to get hurt once their togetherness would come in front of everyone- but still, they'd lived for others for too long. Now, it was time for them to be a little selfish for themselves and their love.

While Ahaan was dozed off in her lap, Ishqi had a whirlwind of thoughts going around in her head, she reflected on the happenings of the last few days and repented on some of her decisions, like agreeing for the engagement with Rahul in the first place. She couldn't help but wonder how much simpler things could've been if both Ahaan and her weren't currently engaged.

Ishqi (inner voice): Aab aage kya karna hai pata nahi...Ek toh AVM bhi kal raat nashe mein the warna at least agar tab baat hojati toh aab baakion ko face karne ke liye thoda sa confidence ata....Not that I'm complaining ke unhone ne drink ki hui thi...last night turned out to be one of the most memorable of my life! But filhal I have no clue ke AVM aur mere next steps kya hoge...Rahul ko cheat nahi karsakti lekin usske saath bhi nahi hosakti...Ughhh~ buss saab jaldi se theek hojai...I know ke mujhe humesha se ek super filmy love story chahiye thi but this is toooo much....meine thodi na soocha tha ke real life mein bhi aisi unrealistic situations hoti hai!

As Ishqi was deep engrossed in her thoughts Ahaan woke up with a throbbing headache, his head was pounding. He gradually opened his eyes and yawned, he turned a little and realized he wasn't in his usual environment, but then felt his headache calming down he turned a little more only to find Ishqi gently running her fingers through his hair while she rested her head against the headboard and had her eyes closed.

Ahaan then noticed his hands wrapped tightly around her waist, he lay still for a while trying to remember what the heck happened the previous night and what sort of dumb stunts he pulled. He couldn't remember much except gulping down tens of beer bottles one after the other and then being in Ishqi's embrace. "No wonder I slept so comfortably the entire night!" he mentally said. "I just hope I didn't do anything stupid...Jo bhi kiya hai woh toh Ishqi hi uthne ke baad bataigi.." he thought as he snuggled more into her.

After a mere 5 minutes he head thw loud noise of the alarm clock going off, Ishqi turned it off within a few seconds, although Ahaan was awake he still pretended to be asleep. He felt her soft palms on his cheek, "AVM" she said faintly,"uth jaiye, aath(8) baaj rahe hai.."- she lightly shook him, "good morning Ishqi" he said as he lazily sat up, she threw him a quick smile and instantaneously stood up but our Ahaan the Mahaan was quicker and he caught her arm and with a jolt pulled her back towards him on the bed. She landed right in his lap while he held her like she was the most delicate thing in the world.