Part 46- Happily Ever After! 💫

Hello everyone! Here's chapter forty-six, the last part to this story ~ Do let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam- Stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛
================================================================================

The next day was the first day being back to their regular routine, Ishqi and Ahaan both had breakfast with their family and then left for office together. After-all, they had been assigned a project whose first presentation's due date was approaching soon, they'd just gotten too caught up with love and drama that they'd momentarily forgotten of the fact that they'd signed a business deal together. 

Everything went normally in the office for the most part, the staff had given a mixed reaction after they'd learnt about Ishqi and Ahaan's marriage, some were shocked and others looked like they'd been expecting it since the day of the glass fiasco- But regardless of their initial reactions, everyone was happy and congratulated the newlywed couple. 

In the office, more than working both of them were busy subtly flirting and getting lost in each other's eyes every few minutes. And because of that the work was making a slower progress than they'd hoped. 

Veer adored the love they both had in between them but instructed Ahaan's PA to sit in the office with the two and to immediately prepare another cabin for Ishqi. 

Originally hating the idea, Ahaan protested against it but Ishqi convinced him that it was for the betterment of their professional lives...The idea had seemed to work out efficiently and their project was in full swing, succeeding in every monthly meeting. 

Aside from their professional lives, they were personally doing amazingly as well. As time passed the love they had for each other grew and deepened. The relations between the Malhotra's and Oberoi's had improved as well, with Rahul getting married to Maira and the couple becoming good friends with Ishqi and Ahaan. 

As for Rhea, she'd started a new chapter of her life as well. Firstly, she had moved out of her parent's house and found a good job at a law firm. Then eventually, she'd found herself a boyfriend as well but was in no favour of maintaining a friendly link with the Malhotra's, Verma's, or Rathores. 

Tara and Kartik's relationship was in full swing as well, both of them were perfect for each other and the families thought so too. After dating for a period of seven months, with the help of Ishqi and Ahaan, Kartik had arranged an amazing date and proposed to Tara, who had agreed happily. 

An extravagant party was thrown to celebrate another connection that had formed in between the families as well as the start of a new journey for the two. 

~~~~~

A few weeks after the party, Ishqi and Ahaan were out on a date when she suddenly felt nauseous. She rushed to the restroom where she puked her guts out. Ahaan- obviously very worried, stood in the women's restroom holding back her hair while she let everything out. 

When she was done Ahaan led her out to the patio and poured her a glass of water, "we're going to the hospital now! let's go!" he commanded.

She declined but Ahaan paid no heed to her childish excuses, rather he took her to the nearest hospital and while they were sitting in the waiting room, lectured her on taking care of her health. "meri tabhiat kharab hai aur aab mujhe hi daant rahe hai!" she complained as she turned her face away from him. 

Ahaan: Daant nahi raha! Tum apni health ka khayal kyun nahi rakhti Ishqi! I was just gone for one week! he switched seats and moved to her left side while she turned her head the other way again.