Part 14- Ishk High Continued! 🍾

Hello everyone! Here's chapter fourteen, please let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam- Stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛

================================================================================

"Ishk Par Zor Nahi" meaning there's no control over love, you have zero control over whom you fall for- You can keep denying your feelings and end up falling for them even deeper.

"she's turned out to be a love guru!" he thought- "Uh huh, okay Ishqi- enough of this, now get up, uhh eww my shoes are soaked! he said as he stood up. 

"Nooo" Ishqi whined-

Ahaan: Please Ishqi, come- he said while pulling her up-

"Kheencho, kheencho" she muttered while she stood up-

Before Ishqi could start blabbering again Ahaan quickly picked her up in his arms and carried her to where his car was parked. He unlocked it and carefully laid Ishqi on the passenger seat.

The alcohol was now slowly taking a toll on her, she was loosing her consciousness but she smiled as he buckled her seatbelt, their closeness gave her butterflies. Ahaan moved back, closed the door, sat in the car and drove to the Verma Mansion. He kept glancing at her in between, she was peacefully sleeping while holding his hand, he thanked god for the lack of cars on the road.

Once they reached Ishqi's house Ahaan parked the car in the driveway, "oh god, ghar toh le aaya houn but undar kaise jaige?!..I don't have the keys!!" He recalled that Zayan had previously informed him that all the elders would stay at the Rathore Bungalow tonight.

"Ek kaam karta houn ke Tara ko phone kar ke pouchta houn" he decided and dialled Tara's number.

On Call:
Ahaan: Hello..Tara

Tara: Gi Ahaan bhaiyya-

Ahaan: Wohhh um actually tumhari behan ki tabiat theek nahi thi so mein usse tumhare ghar le aya houn, she's sleeping in my car right now but yahan koi nahi hai and I don't have the keys soo-

Tara: Ohhh, she said excitedly- "Woh keys aapko blue waale flower pot ke neeche mil jaigi..."

Ahaan: Okay thankyou-

Tara: Bhaiyya, aap please di ko akele mat chorna...hum saab bhi thodi der mein aajaige..okay?

Ahaan: Okay...

Tara: Thank-youuu and enjoyyyyy!
-----

After hanging up the phone Tara excitedly ran up to Kartik and pulled him aside, "Kartikkkk" she exclaimed-

Kartik (inner voice): Pehli baar mujhe dekh kar koi ladki itni excited horahi hai..

Kartik: Haan, what happened!!!

Tara: You won't believe abhi abhi kya hua!!

Kartik: Kya?

Tara: Mujhe abhi Ahaan bhaiyya ka call aya tha, woh aur di ghar gaye hai...saath mein!!

Kartik: Huh?? Yeh chamatkaar ho kaise gaya?!

Tara: I think di drunk hogayi hai..Aur Ahaan bhaiyya unhe yahan se le gaye taake koi tamasha na ho-