Part 36- Shaadi & Drama

Hello everyone! Here's chapter thirty-six, hope you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam- Stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛
================================================================================

It was soon time for both of the weddings, the tent was full of people from all age groups; from children to the elderly, it had it all. The place itself looked beautiful- Both Veer and Manav had put in a lot of effort to make it look as dreamy and classy as possible. "shaadi roz roz thodi na hoti hai!" they told their kids if they said, "this is too much for a wedding that's barely normal" 

The place was decorated with flowers in all shades of red and purple, different coloured lights and glass decor was hung all across

The place was decorated with flowers in all shades of red and purple, different coloured lights and glass decor was hung all across. Tables and chairs with a satin white fabric cloth and large crystal lights, flower boards, and statement decoration pieces could be seen all across. It was an extravagant and grand affair with loads of people invited as well as the best videographers, the food was being prepared by top chefs and a few well known faces were present as well. 

As guests entered they were greeted by warm welcomes from the members of either the Malhotra, Verma, Mehta, Oberoi, or Rathore families'. Everyone was throughly impressed by the grand and classy set-up, compliments and praises could be heard all across.

A little while later when everyone was seated, both of the grooms' were called, they greeted the attendees and each sat in one of the two mandap's there. Ahaan's nervousness was at peak, he hadn't been this nervous ever, but in his defence he had never imagined himself to be in this sort of situation. 

As he was sitting there Purab came and tapped his shoulder, "looking sharp bro!" he complimented his best friend- "thanks yaar" 

Purab: Bhabhi ne toh tujhe dekh ke pagal hi hojana hai!

Ahaan: Pehle bhabhi confirm toh hojai...

Purab: Matlab???

Ahaan: Arrey matlab ke hum thodi der mein jo kareinge, saab ke reactions ke baad hi bhabhi decide hogi na...

Purab: Haan woh toh hai but mere liye Ishqi hi permanent bhabhi hai...tera planned dh- I mean step, zaaroor succeed hoga..

Ahaan: I hope so! 

Purab: Agar meri kissi bhi madat ki zaroorat hui toh mein idhar hi houn...

Ahaan: Arrey, sabse barha aur time consuming drama toh tera hi hai!

 Purab: Hmm, but tu tension mat le! Mein college mein theatre club mein tha...aur waise bhi Kartik aur uss ki girlfriend bhi toh hai humare saath! Good luck!

Ahaan: Hmm thanks..EK SECOND?! Kartik ki girlfriend??? Kon?! Kab??!! Kaise?!!! Aur yeh baat mujhe kaise nahi pata?!!

Purab: Arrey! Tu uss ka bhai hai aur tujhe yeh tak nahi pata ke tere chote bhai ki life mein kya chal raha hai!