Part 29- Telling the families'

Hello everyone! Here's chapter twenty-nine, do let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam- Stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛
===============================================================================

As Rahul left, Ishqi and Ahaan slumped onto the chairs, sighing a breath of relief. Now finally Rahul and Rhea knew and they weren't committed to them anymore, it felt like a huge load had been lifted off of their chests.

Ishqi turned to Ahaan and said, "AVM, unexpected tha but aab Rahul aur Rhea ko pata toh chal gaya hai and they seemed to understand! But Rahul certainly took it better than Rhea did!"

Ahaan: Hmm, poor Rahul though, I feel terrible for him but kya kar sakte hai...life is unfair!

Ishqi: But what about Rhea?

Ahaan: Jahan tak mein Rhea ko jaanta houn, she's not the one to give up so easily, especially iss mamle mein. She'll for sure create some sort of problem for us.

Ishqi: Toh phir hum yahan baith ke kya kar rahe hai????!! Chaliyeee, resort chalte hai, iss se pehle woh koi siyyapa kare, humein khud apni families' ko batana chahiye..

They both zoomed out of the mall and drove back to the resort in a hurry, they parked their cars and entered from the main door at the same time, "so far so good" Ahaan whispered to Ishqi as he saw everything calm and just the way they'd left it. "AVM...Verma's, Rathore's, and Malhotra's ko abhi ek room mein akatha karte hai.."

Ahaan: Okay but isn't it too early? Matlab-

Ishqi cut him off, "Theek hai, wait karlete hai, dou-teen saal baad baata dein ge" she said sarcastically to which Ahaan chuckled and replied, "Mein apne room mein saab ko aane ko keh deta houn and Kartik/Tara ko bhi baata deta houn ke hum saab ko baatane waale hai"

Ishqi: That's like it! she said while patting his back, "okay! see you in five minutes...byee" she said and both went their separate ways to gather their families.

~ A H A A N ' S  R O O M ~

The three families gathered in Ahaan's room, utterly confused as to why Ahaan and Ishqi had brought them all together. "Ahaan puttar, tu ne hum saab ko yahan kyun bolaya hai?" Dadi questioned him to which he replied, "D-Dadi buss dou(2) minutes, Ishqi and Maa aate hi hoge, phir baata houn" 

Just as Ahaan finished saying the last word of his sentence Ishqi and Savitri walked into the room as well. Savitri took a seat beside Sania and Ishqi went to stand beside Ahaan. "Ahaan/Ishqi beta, bolo na? Koi serious baat hai kya? Tum dono itni tension mein kyun lag rahe ho??" Manav questioned them. 

Kartik and Tara threw Ishqi and Ahaan a quick thumbs up from the back of the room, Ishqi looked like she was about to have a panic attack. She loved public speaking and wasn't a shy or anxious person at all, but this seemed like the hardest thing to reveal to the families. Ahaan squeezed her hand lightly and she took a deep breath and began speaking, "A-Actually, baat toh serious hai but woh baatane se pehle I just wanna say ke aap saab thande dimaag se sunniye ga...puri baat khatam hone so pehle koi yahan se nahi jaiga aur na hi kuch kahega...okay?"

Everyone nodded and Ahaan said "Okay so baat thodi si galat sound karegi but phir bhi, we've gathered a lot of courage to tell you guys this" 

DM: Aab tum dono hum saab ko darrah rahe ho...seedha seedha baatao..

Ishqi: W-Woh actually meine aur AVM ne Rhea and Rahul se engagement thod di hai, she blurted out in one go.