Part 22- Confession

Hello everyone! Here's chapter twenty-two, do let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam- Stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛

================================================================================

The next morning brought a sense of heaviness and sadness for some and happiness and joy for others. Ishqi and Ahaan could both barely sleep an inch the entire night, now, slowly the feelings they had developed for each other were taking over them.

Ishqi, had a little more control on her feelings than Ahaan did...It had taken a lot of will power from within him to not knock on her door 3am last night. They needed to talk, especially after that sudden realization in the hall, for him at least.

Ahaan got dressed and made his way towards the breakfast hall downstairs, he entered and saw Ishqi already sitting there with Kartik & Tara and a cup of coffee in her hands. He went to the counter and saw the exact same server from the previous night at the restaurant. "Good Morning Sir" the waiter greeted him. "good morning" Ahaan smiled, "Can I get a Ca-"

The waiter cut him off, "Let me guess, Cappuccino with a dash of oat milk..right?"-

Ahaan was taken a little a back, "Yes, but how do you know?!"-

The server chuckled, "Mam ne bhi bilkul yahi order kiya" he said while pointing towards Ishqi- "And after last night I just guessed"

Ahaan smiled, the waiter continued talking while making his coffee, "Waise sir, you and mam are the cutest jodi I've ever seen and saath mein bhi kitne acche laagte ho!"

"Thanks but h-hum couple nahi hai" Ahaan replied with a sad smile-

Waiter: Huh? Really? But aisa lagta toh nahi hai...you guys seem soo in love, especially by the way you look at each other...If you aren't together then you should be...make a move bro-

Ahaan: A-Aap galat samaj rahe hai, aisa kuch nahi hai aur waise bhi it's too late....

Waiter: It's never to late to confess your feelings...take a chance....kya pata baat bann jai...

Ahaan: Agar meine aab chance mara toh saab kuch bohot complicate hojaiga aur mein Ishqi ke liye problems badana nahi chahata...

Waiter: Lekin agar aap ke ek confession se saab kuch theek hogaya toh?

Ahaan: Meri aur uski engagement hai aaj raat ko..par kissi aur se- panch(5) families' ki reputation aur khushiyon ka sawal hai aur woh aur mein, dono nahi chahate ke kissi ko bhi dukh pounche- In this case it's better if some things go unsaid...

Waiter: Oh wow, I'm sorry about that...Mam bhi bilkul aap jaisi baatein kar rahi thi, connected toh aap dono ho...but anyways- Your coffee is ready sir-

"Thanks..for the coffee & the talk" Ahaan smiled while he grabbed his coffee and went towards where the trio was seated. He took a seat besides Ishqi who hardly met his gaze, "good morning bhai/bhaiyya" Tara and Kartik greeted him at the same time, "morning" he replied but his attention was on the one and only Ishqi.

Kartik & Tara noticed this, "Mein kya bol raha houn Tara, hum dono na jaa ke engagement ki prep dekh kar aate hai...chalo"

Tara: Hmm, chalo- saying this both got up and left from there-

Ahaan and Ishqi sat in silence for a few minutes, sipping on their coffee and stealing glances at each other every few seconds. "prep hogayi?" Ishqi asked him, breaking the silence but still not meeting his gaze.