part 5

Your POV

You didn't bother looking back, you just needed to get out of there...your sick of seeing him...you want him GONE! what happened to it'll be as if I never existed I promise? You bet Kate think's your nuts...it was probably better this way....

It finally clicked...now you knew who her and her family were to the Cullen's. You remember Edward mentioning another vegetarian coven of vampires, who lived in Alaska Denali...Edward said they saw them as their cousins...

You just need the pain to stop...and there's only one way to do it...if you do then maybe you'll stop hallucinating Edward and the pain will be gone...

Kate's POV

I had no idea what just happened...I made sure Y/n got home safely...without her seeing me and then went back to my sisters. I walked inside head down ignoring the comments coming my way. Just as I was about to go up the stairs to my room, I was stopped by Tanya.

"Are you okay?" I rolled my eyes at her, I really didn't need this right now.

"I'm fine, just leave me alone yeah?" I tried to walk around her but she wouldn't let me.

"Talk to us please" I don't know why but I snapped, I whirled round facing my family.

"FINE! You want me to talk FINE! That time Edward came to stay with us because of a human causing complications for him, it was Y/n...and yes before you say anything it's the same Y/n that I'm mated to...he told her that they were mates....made her believe it...and then he left her alone in the woods...basically called her trash...she told me today and then we nearly kissed....before we did she jumped backwards like she'd seen a ghost...and then she ran off..." I fell to the floor, I wanted nothing more than to cry in that moment.

Tanya and Irina wrapped their arms around me. My phone started ringing, I reached for it looking at the caller ID...Alice....

Phone call bold

Kate: What do you want Alice, I'm really not in the mood right now!

Alice: Kate you have to listen to me, you have to go to Y/n's house NOW!

Kate: Why? She obviously needs some space, and I'm not going to be like the golden boy and become a stalker.

Alice: You don't get it Kate, I had a vision Y/n's trying to kill herself!

My phone fell from my hand and I was out the door in an instant. My family hot on my heels, I couldn't lose my mate after just finding her, I've waited this long, I couldn't lose her before I even got to know her.

We arrived at her house, her dad still out, I concentrated but couldn't hear anything. We all went inside, the bedroom was the first place I looked. When I walked in her room, I found her on the floor passed out, with a bottle of pills and alcohol next to her.

I ran over to her, checking her pulse, the rest of the family next to me. Y/n woke up, looking at me.

"I'm sorry Kate, I needed to stop seeing...him...don't hate me...please!" Before I could say anything her eyes rolled back into her head. I picked her up gently and ran with her to the hospital.