part 27

Your POV

Once outside you stopped at the steps and threw Leah down them. You stayed where you were. "You imprinted on my daughter?!"

Leah looked lost. "It wasn't my choice." You leaned forward ever so slightly. "She's a baby!" Leah looked sad now, pointing to Kate.

"It's not like that, do you think Kate would let me live if it was?"

Kate leant against the railing, grinning. "I'm still debating that." Ignoring Kate you continued, walking down the steps towards Leah. "I've held her once, one time Leah! And already you think you have some moronic wolfie claim on her? She's MINE!" You nudged Leah in the ribs sending her flying backwards. You heard Kate chuckle behind you.

Leah got up from the ground, two wolves coming into view, Seth and Jacob. Seth growled. Leah put up her hand to silence him. "It's fine Seth." Leah turned back to you. "You're gonna stay away from her!" Leah shook her head at you. "You know I can't do that." You shoved her, sending her flying backwards again. Seth let out another growl.

You heard Carmen from behind you. "Stop her Kate..." Kate looked back at Carmen. "She said it's fine, she's amazing right?" Leah got back up of the ground, slowly walking towards you. "Do you remember how much you wanted to be around me 3 days ago? That's gone now right?" You was getting really pissed. You snarled out. "Long gone!" Leah took a step closer. "Because it was her, from the beginning it was Charlie who wanted me there, she's mine too Y/n." You took a step closer. "Yours?! You think she's yours? SHE'S MINE!" Leah stepped back.

You felt yourself snap. You lunged so did Jacob, you didn't even know what you was doing. You threw Jacob into the nearest tree. You snapped out of your anger when you heard Jacob whimper. Leah and Seth went running towards him. Leah asked. "Jacob are you okay?" You felt terrible. "Jacob I'm sorry." Jacob stood up, Seth offering support.

Leah turned back to you. "He'll be alright." Seth growled at you again. You looked to Leah when she started talking. "Y/n, you know me, better than anyone, all I want is for m- Charlie to be safe, happy, look nothing ever made sense before you, me any of it, and now I understand why, this was the reason."

You all went back inside after you calmed down, Rosalie handed Charlie to you, knowing that holding her would help you calm down. You went and stood by the window as Jasper, Alice, Emmett, Carmen and Eleazer went hunting. Kate walked up to you and put her arm around you, stroking Charlie's hair and smiling at you. You looked over to Leah to see her sleeping on the couch. When you looked out the window again you saw Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Carmen and Eleazer returning. You heard Kate whisper. "Finally..."

You heard Charlie yawn from in your arms and smiled. You heard Rosalie from behind you. You turned to see her smiling and rubbing her hands together, reaching out for Charlie. "My turn." You handed Charlie over.

Charlie's eyes started to close. You looked at Rosalie smiling. "Where does she sleep?" Rosalie gently bounced Charlie. "In my arms, or Kate's or Carmen's."

Alice came skipping in using the back doors, waking Leah in the process. Alice walked over grinning. "Happy Birthday!" You looked at her confused. "I stopped aging 3 days ago." Alice rolled her eyes at you. "Well we're celebrating anyway, suck it up!" Alice handed you a key.

You went with Alice and Kate into the woods. Alice had her hands over your eyes so you couldn't see anything. "I still hate surprises, that hasn't changed." Alice chuckled "You'll like this one." You all stopped and Alice removed her hands from your eyes. When you looked you were standing in front of a tiny cottage.

You looked at Alice confused. She smiled before saying. "We thought you guys might like a place of your own." Kate looked to you smiling. "What do you think?" You couldn't help the grin. "I think it's perfect!" Alice nudged you forward. "Go inside!"

Kate took your hand and walked towards the cottage, Alice staying behind. As we got to the front door you heard Alice say "Have fun!"

The inside of the cottage was breath taking it was absolutely beautiful. Kate led you down the hall to see the other rooms. Kate opened the first door to reveal a white room filled with a crib, teddies, books and a chair. "This'll be Charlie's room." You exited Charlie's room in to the one next door which was a walk in wardrobe. You walked around the room looking at all the clothes. "Wow!" Kate stood behind you. "Alice stocked it for you." You grabbed a dress looking back at Kate. "Clearly..." Kate let out a chuckle.

You walked through a door connected to the closet, to see a big bed, Kate walking up behind you. "This is our room." She told you.