part 28

Your POV

SMUT IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ PLEASE SKIP

***************************************************************************************************

Kate moved your hair away from your neck. "It's not intended for sleep." Kate peppered kisses on your neck. You grabbed Kate's hand and pushed her down on the bed, climbing on top of her. You quickly connected your lips, running your tongue along her bottom lip, being granted access immediately.

You groaned kissing Kate was like heaven, your tongue's thought for dominance, Kate winning, but you didn't mind, she could win that battle as much as she wanted.

Kate reached behind you ripping the dress you was wearing to shreds. You did the same with the top she was wearing, both of you throwing the clothes across the room. You laced your fingers into her golden locks, kissing her neck, alternating between kisses, nibbling and licking, you loved the moans you got from her.

Kate flipped you over so she was straddling you. She grinned down at you and started kissing your neck, you couldn't help the moan that escaped, you felt Kate grin against your neck. Kate started trailing kisses down your neck and licking, making her way to your right breast. Your back arched when her tongue swirled around your nipple. You grabbed her head holding her in place, you felt her grin again. You moved your hand to cup both her breasts in your hand alternating between squeezing and rubbing, Kate groaned against your nipple, sending vibrations down to your core.

Kate travelled to your other breast giving it the same amount of attention. Kate let your nipple go with a pop and nibbled and licked down your body, getting closer and closer to where you needed her most. Kate kissed the inside of your thigh. "Kate please..." Kate looked up at you grinning. "Please what Y/n?" I glared at her. "Stop teasing me, and make love to me NOW!" Kate laughed and kissed the outer lips of your vagina.

Your head fell back on the pillow, your back arched again as you felt Kate's tongue run up and down your folds. "Oh fuck Kate!" Kate wrapped her lips around your clit and you grabbed Kate's head keeping her in place. Kate sucked hard. "Please...Kate...inside..." Kate smiled and gently eased a finger inside, yiy moved in time with her finger, groaning, Kate took that as encouragement adding 2 more fingers. Kate soon picked up the pace and was fucking you fast, her mouth working at the same speed. You felt it in your stomach building. "Oh god, Kate don't stop, I'm gonna....FUCK!"

Kate pulled back licking her fingers, Kate made her way back up to yiu, kissing you, you groaned as you tasted yourself on her. You quickly flipped her over. Kissing down her body and making your way down her body. Instead of doing what Kate did, you decided to do something different.

You wrapped one of your legs around Kate's waist and brought Kate's other leg over yours so that your centres met, but barely touching. Kate was sitting up staring at you. "Y/n please?" You smiled. Yiu was going to do this slowly. Yiu slowly brushed your center against Kate's. Kate's hips bucked against yours. You pushed harder, the moment your clits met fully it sent sparks throughout your bodies, both of you moaning at the same time, not taking your eyes off each other. You was sick of the gentle grinding and sped up your thrusts, Kate matching your speed, your clits smacking against each other. You leaned into Kate kissing her neck, Kate did the same to yiu, as your orgasms built, the faster you were grinding, just as the orgasm hit Kate bit down on your neck causing you to do the same, which made the orgasm even stronger, you both cried out against each other's necks.

You didn't even remember falling off the bed but you two must have since yiu were both on the floor. You moved to your side facing Kate. "I'm never gonna get enough of this, we don't get tired, we don't have to rest, or catch our breath, or eat, I mean how are we going to stop?" Kate laughed. "I heard that Rosalie and Emmett were so bad, it took a solid decade before they could stand to be within 5 miles of.." You chuckled. "I think we might be worse" you leant forward slowly kissing Kate. Kate groaned. "Oh yeah, definitely worse."

***************************************************************************************************

You both got dressed and walked back up to the house. You looked around the room to see Emmett, Tanya, Eleazer, Carmen, Irina and Leah eating a sandwich, staring out the window. Emmett was reading the paper, he looked up when he saw the two of you enter. "Wow, done already?" You decided to ignore him. "Where's Charlie?" Leah answered while staring out the window. "Blondie stole her." You and Kate both smiled at that. Emmett decided to try again. "Break a lot of stuff?" Leah chuckled and you rolled your eyes. "Emmett, no..."

You all decided to go outside and join Charlie and Rosalie. Emmett looked at you. "Hey Y/n, I'm not sure you are a new born, you're so tame." Yiu frowned. Kate put an arm around your waist, pulling you into her side, and kissing your cheek. "Emmett don't antagonize her, she's the strongest one in the house." Emmett scoffed cracking his knuckles. "Please..."

Emmett came back carrying a big boulder and placing it down in front of you. Kate spoke up from behind you. "Don't hurt yourself Emmett." You both put one hand behind your backs and rested your other arm on the boulder. Jasper spoke up from next to Alice. "Right on three, one, two, three."

As soon as you both heard that Emmett put all his strength into pushing your hand down, groaning as he did, he slowly started pushing your hand towards the boulder. You decided to stop messing and pushed back. You didn't even have to try that hard. You pushed a little harder sending Emmett's hand into the boulder sending small chunks flying in every direction.

You turned to Kate, laughing. "Did you see that?" You heard everyone laughing behind you, including Rosalie and Charlie. You started punching at the boulder as it crumbled under your strength.