part 14

Edward's POV

I finally have her...maybe I can convince her to give me another chance...she belonged to me! She wasn't going to get away from me again! I suddenly realised Y/n wasn't walking with me anymore.

I turned around to see her standing stock still watching me.

"I need answers Edward." I couldn't help but smile.

"Of course love, what's on your mind?"

She took a step closer to me, this was good very good. "Why did you kill Charlie?"

My smile only grew wider. "He would have just gotten in the way...we belong together Y/n...and he didn't want us together...I did this for us love."

Y/n started shaking her head. "No...you told me...you told me that I was nothing....that I wasn't right for you..."

I walked towards her, I gently cupped her face, she flinched but didn't move. "I had to lie, you believed me so easily..."

Y/n looked into my eyes...I saw hope that she would come back to me.

Kate's POV

We had gotten back from hunting to hear Tanya and Rosalie arguing.

We all looked at each other and then back to the arguing vampires, neither one realising we were all standing and watching. I snuck up behind them both sending a small current through their bodies. They both jumped forward, turning to me and scowling.

The scowl soon disappeared, to concern. "What? What's wrong?"

Rosalie looked away before looking back. "Y/n...she went out for a drive earlier...and hasn't came back yet."

I was about to say something when I heard Alice gasp. I quickly made my way to Alice and stood in front of her, waiting for her to come out of the vision.

"What is it Alice? Is it Y/n? Is she okay? Alice?" I was frantic. Alice quickly came out of the vision, she looked terrified. "She's with Edward." I looked around at everyone and we all left the house trying to track Y/n's scent.

I should have killed him when I had the chance....