part 6

Your POV

Everything was black...you could hear beeping...it was really annoying...you must have overslept and forgot to turn your alarm off...you slowly opened your eyes...but you wasn't in your bedroom...You had no idea where you were.

You looked around the room. What the hell was you doing in the hospital? You felt someone gently squeeze your hand. You looked over to see Kate, smiling sadly at you. You saw two blonde haired female vampires behind her and a male and female vampire, the female had brown hair while the male had black hair.

Kate followed your line of sight. "Sorry Y/n, this is my family, this is the coven leader, Tanya, also my sister, the other blonde next to her is Irina, and that's Eleazer and Carmen." You lifted the hand that Kate wasn't holding and waved weakly at them. They smiled back.

Kate's POV

I moved hair out of Y/n's face, she looked at me, she looked so sad, I needed to know. "Why Y/n, why did you do it? Was it me?" I looked away not sure I wanted to know the answer. Y/n squeezed my hand I looked back up meeting her eyes.

"No Kate, it wasn't because of you...it was because of him...I needed it to stop" I was really confused.

"Needed what to stop Y/n?"

"I've been having hallucinations of Edward ever since he left me...that's why I freaked when we nearly kissed...I saw him." Y/n started crying I gently stroked her cheek. "It's okay Y/n, your going to be okay, we'll help you, I promise."

She looked so confused, but then she looked angry, pulling her hand from mine. "Why are you even here Kate?! Why do you care?! You don't even know me!"

I knew I had to tell her, but this isn't the way I wanted to do it. "Y/n...I care because...you're not Edward's mate your m-" I was cut off by the door swinging open and Alice running in.

"Y/N!"

Your POV

Alice....were you dreaming...or was she really here? Alice ran over to you hugging you gently. "I'm so glad you're okay!" You looked at Kate and her family and then back to Alice.

"Alice...why are you here....how?" Alice looked sad.

"I had a vision of you trying to kill yourself, so I phoned Kate." You nodded, so that was how Kate knew.

You was about to say something when Alice looked off at the far wall...a vision...

When Alice came out of it she looked like she was going to cry. She looked at you, before looking away.

"Alice what?" Alice looked at you sitting on the edge of your hospital bed.

"I'm so sorry Y/n...I didn't know he followed me here...I swear."

"Alice, you really aren't making any sense"

Alice looked down at her hands "Edward followed me back...Charlie's dead Y/n...Edward killed Charlie...I'm so so sorry..."