part 16

Your POV

You couldn't stop crying while on the phone to Alice...you felt sick...you felt disgusting...

Phone call resumed

Alice: We're on our way now!

You: I'll be in the living room...I'll tell you what happened...just please...no one come too close...

PHONE CALL ENDED.

You was led on the couch shaking like a leaf....You had stopped crying not long ago...You just felt numb and empty...and disgusting...

The door quickly opened to reveal the vampire family in the door way...they took one look at you and rushed over, though they made sure not to come to close...which you was thankful for...You looked up and saw Kate...she looked like she would cry if she could...all you wanted in that moment was to run to her and cry into her shoulder...but I couldn't move...

They all sat down opposite you, you sat up wincing in pain...they all noticed the bruises but didn't say anything.

You smiled weakly at them.. "I might as well tell you guys what happened..."

Alice stopped me. "Y/n, you don't have to...I saw it all remember...if you want I can tell them...and you can go lie down if you like...you shouldn't have to go through it again..." You smiled at Alice thanking her and made your way to your bedroom, quietly closing the door and climbing into bed.

Alice's POV

After Y/n had gone upstairs, I stood up and started pacing, I stopped when I noticed all eyes on me. "Okay...none of you are going to like this...especially Rosalie and Kate..." I looked at them both to see the confused looks on their faces. I sighed before looking at everybody. "Edward...he...he raped Y/n..." The intense anger in the room wasn't hard to miss...Kate and Rosalie looked like they wanted to cry...

If I wasn't a vampire I wouldn't have even heard Kate. "What did he do to her..." I quickly started re telling my vision of what I saw happen to Y/n.

***************************************************************************************************

( IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ THIS PLEASE SKIP, I WILL SAY WHEN THIS IS OVER Vision of Bella's rape will be in bold italics from Y/n's POV)

You looked Edward in the eyes you couldn't show fear...You knew you shouldn't have done this...You should be at home with your new family, the family that loved you...You should be with...Kate.... your heart clenched thinking about her...thinking about the first kiss you both shared.

You whimpered, you just wanted to be with Kate. Edward looked at you and smiled, he leaned forward kissing your head...you shivered...you thought he took that as a good sign...before you could even comprehend what was happening, you was in Edward's arms and he took off running...

He stopped when he got to a small cottage, stepping inside. You had no idea what was going on...Edward set you down, before grabbing your hand. You looked up at him confused.

"Where are we? What are we doing here?" Edward smiled at you, brushing hair out of your face.

"This place is mine Y/n...this is where we're going to reunite."

Now you were really confused. "What do you mean reunite?"

Edward smiled and pulled you towards the bedroom and gently pushed you to sit on the bed.

Your heart was pounding in your chest... "I told you, to have every human experience, I'm going to give you one Y/n, I'm going to make love to you, and then you will know you are mine, forever."

Your breathing picked up.

"Ed-Edward please...I don't want to...please." Edward walked up to you kissing your head. "Don't be nervous Y/n, you're going to enjoy it, I promise... relax love."

At this point you were hyperventilating, Edward quickly ripped your clothes from your body, leaving you naked. You really had hoped this was a nightmare. You tried again... "Please, Edward, I'm not ready for sex...I don't want to do this...I don't love you..."

Edward pushed you backwards onto the bed, climbing on top of you. Edward started kissing down your neck...you closed your eyes tight...You thought you was going to be sick...you felt Edward move off of you, maybe that was it. You opened your eyes, to see Edward undressing...you closed your eyes again as you saw Edward beginning to take off his boxers...please god this wasn't happening...

You felt Edward climb on top of you again...You felt his lips pressing onto yours and his tongue forcing his way into your mouth...your eyes bulged open, you tried your hardest to push him off of you, it was pointless but you had to try something...

Edward pulled away and smiled. "Are you ready love?" You looked at him in pure fear. "Edward...please...don't-"

Before you could say anything else, you felt Edward force himself inside of you, you screamed in pain. Edward pulled out slightly and slammed back in. You felt searing hot pain, yiu felt like you were on fire...he ripped your hymen... he took your virginity you screamed out begging him to stop but this just seemed to make him happier. The more you begged for him to stop, the harder he forced himself in to you..

Edward grabbed your arms pinning them to your sides, tightly. You winced at both the pain from him holding your arms down and to what he was doing...down there...

Edward started panting...oh god...please...no...Edward screamed out and you felt it...you felt disgusting...Edward pulled out of you and started getting dressed...

You curled up into a ball...trying to cover yourself up as much as you could. "That was fantastic Y/n, soon you will realise how much you wanted it...once you're dressed I'll take you back to where your staying."

You cried...you stopped after a while you wanted to go home...you quickly got dressed and went outside to see Edward waiting...he walked over to you and picked you up. You screwed your eyes shut and cringed as he started running...he set you down outside your house and when you opened your eyes he was gone. You looked around once and ran inside grabbing your phone to call Alice.

(FLASHBACK OVER)

***************************************************************************************************

Alice's POV

Once I had finished, I met everyone's eyes individually, everyone looked a mixture between sad and angry...apart from Rosalie and Kate, they looked blank, as if they were going to be sick...I felt for both of them, I felt for Rosalie, because she had gone through the same when she was human, and I felt for Kate as Y/n was her mate...and I knew she would blame herself for what happened to Y/n...

I was about to speak when I heard Y/n behind me.

Your POV

You stood behind Alice, looking at everyone's face, you knew Alice had told them all what happened. You looked to Kate, she looked like she was going to cry...you looked over to Rosalie and saw she looked the same, Rosalie stood up, you didn't know why but you ran into Rosalie's arms and broke down sobbing.