part 21

Leah's POV

I made my way over to Jake's motor bike, I leant against it, threw my jacket on the floor, and kicked the bike into the woods. I ran phasing and running deep into the woods. As I was running the thoughts of my conversation with Y/n, running through my mind.

I ran into the road, quickly jumping out the way to avoid an accident. I got on the other side and went into the woods. I let out a mighty howl signalling to the pack that I needed to see them! They all howled back, letting me know they heard me.

We all met on our land, still in wolf form. Everyone quickly surrounded me.

Talking between wolves, will be in bold italics

"Is it true Leah?"

"It's growing fast!"

"It's unnatural!"

"A danger!"

"Monstrosity!"

"An abomination!"

"On our land!"

"We can't allow it!"

"We can not allow it!"

"We have to protect the tribe, what they've bred won't be able to control it's thirst, every human will be in danger!"

"We're ready!"

"No time to waste!"

"Now?!"

"We must destroy it before it is born!"

"You mean kill Y/n?!"

"Her choice affects us all!"

"Y/n's human, our protection applies to her!"

Jacob got in my face snarling. "She's dying anyway!" I lunged at Jacob pinning him to the ground.

"We have real enemies to fight tonight!"

"Tonight?!" Seth whimpered next to me. Sam stalked towards me. "You will fight with us, Leah!" Seth started bowing besides me. I started lowering but growled back at Sam, fighting the alpha command. "I. Will. Not. I am the granddaughter of Peter Clearwater, I am the granddaughter of a chief! I wasn't born to follow you, or anyone else!" I lunged forward knocking Sam back, running back towards the Denali's.