✤ 8

When it was about time, she entered the code and joined the call

When it was about time, she entered the code and joined the call. Whe saw Mark staring at the camera, not expecting to see her. She felt heat go up to her cheeks and ears, turning red.

"Yo!" Mark's face suddenly lit up. "Hey!"

Tiffany chuckled, not knowing what to do. It was surprising her. They were best friends since they were born, why was she getting nervous.

"Hey." She managed to squeak out, making him smile.

"What's your name?" He asked in Korean, trying to not make it obvious to the managers that he knew her.

Thankfully, she could understand Korean, since her dad was really strict about her learning her mother tongue. Not sure if she could speak properly though.

"I'm Tiffany." She replied.

"Woah, that's a nice name." He said, shyly looking down to write something on her album.

He looked up to see her staring at him, and he got really shy, as he hid his face with his hands.

"How's the weather there?" He asked.

"It's good. How was it to meet uncle and aunty finally?" She asked.

"It was really good...it was as if I had turned 10 again and I went to meet them, to have dinner with them. It reminded me of those christmas dinners we had every year." He said.

She stared at him fondly, as she got a vision of years back, remembering how she used to imagine being more than friends with him.

She remembered her heart breaking when he informed how he had auditioned and got accepted so he had to leave for Korea. She felt empty when he left. Nevertheless, her feelings for him never really died. They just changed. from a crush, it turned to a celebrity crush.

She knew that even if they had been best friends at a point in their life, she wouldn't have a chance with him. After all, he was a celebrity and she was just a fan.

He noticed how her smile had faded, and at that point, if he was honest, he just wanted to give her the tightest hug. Oh, he couldn't describe how much he missed her.

 Oh, he couldn't describe how much he missed her