2

⚠️WARNING: MENTIONS OF SA!!!!!⚠️

       The sound of motorcycle engines, filled the area as the Tokyo Manji Gang began to gather around for their meeting.

   Y/n parked her bike away from the ruckus and began to walk where Mikey was calling her.

"Wassup guys." She greeted everyone in which they returned. Everyone sat and minded their business. She turned towards Mikey in confusion as to why they haven't started the meeting.

  "We are still waiting for someone," he said, which Y/n hmed and began to stare into space.

    A few minutes passed of Y/n being completely zoned out, before Mikey's voice filled her ears.

"Oi Takemitchy, why'd you bring your girlfriend?"

Y/n glanced at the boy in confusion, seeing as she didn't know him, yet his eyes bore into her soul, with sorrow behind them.

She ignored it and went next to Mikey, so she could hear and see everyone better.

   She heard Draken clear his voice, indicating the start of their meeting, but she noticed they were still missing someone.

  She nudged Mikey "Where's baji?" Mikey turned to her with a blank expression on his face. "He's suspended from the meetings."

   "Why?" Y/n pushed.

"Because he kept causing infighting. You weren't at the last two meetings but he kept starting shit, so he got suspended. end of discussion."

  Y/n glared at Mikey before turning back to the others.

   "We are here to discuss the conflict with Moebius. They beat up Pah's friend and sexually assaulted his girlfriend in front of him. Pah, what do you want to do about it."

   As pah began explaining his anger about the situation, Y/n tuned him out.

She did feel bad for the girl, however, all she could think about was Baji and how distant he's become lately.

  He was always a troublesome kid, but now she was really starting to worry about him.

   'He's not even my brother why am I so concerned about him?' The older woman tried to reassure herself
'..but he's my friend..'

"Alright, that settles it. We fight Moebius on the 3rd of August."

Everyone took their own business, as Y/n was doing the same until Mikey called her to stay.

She approached him with a frown on her face still upset about baji. "How may I help you?"

"You can stop being so hostile towards me about Baji ya know. It's for his own good."

"You really think suspending him due to infighting will make him act right? Come on now, Mikey you've known him longer than I have, it's common sense."

"Whatever, I still won't allow it. This gang was made not to fight each other but for each other in a time of need."