14

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Y/n opened her eyes to see a wooden floor in her face. She felt a weight on her ass and angeled her body slightly to see Avi's face on her cheeks and with her legs sprawled over the bed.

    Y/n groaned slithering out of the bed, groaning as her legs met with the cold floor. The constant pounding in her head and her stomach-turning prevented her from moving any further.

    Her eyes began to close again until she felt a heavy weight crush her suddenly. "Avi you fucking bitch get off of me" Y/n groaned.

    Avi groaned rolling over to lay on the floor next to Y/n. "We need to stop drinking"

  "Bitch that be you getting me into that shit. From now on I'm sticking to weed only."

   Y/n finally felt good enough to get up and stumbled into the bathroom, removing her clothes. As she stepped into the shower, Avi came and sat on the toilet.

  "Dude last night was something else. What happened after we found that girl with Ran."

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to catch a glimpse of what went on last night. As she was recalling the night before, she was overwhelmed by the sudden flashbacks of what happened between her and Ran.

    "You look dazed, he must've got you good girl"  Avi said as she got out items and products for her hair and face.

Y/n grabbed a towel, wrapping it around her body as she stepped out the shower. "Bitch look at my neck" She whined once she finally looked in the mirror.

"What did you do"

"Literally nothing but try and kiss his fine ass friend Izana" Y/n shrugged as if it was normal to kiss the friends of your boyfriend.

"You are messy as hell now come here so I can cover your neck. You know momma is gonna slide your ass once she sees it"

Before Y/n ghosted Avi they had been friends for a long time. Avi has been to the Kawata residence multiple times and was so close to the family her and Y/n might as well been siblings.

"How is momma doing" Avi's question caused Y/n to sigh. The whole point of her acting out again was because she feared the worst.

"She's back working. I don't want her to because she's gonna get sick again. I always low key felt like an outcast because the twins are only my half siblings and I don't know what I would do if I lost her."

Avi frowned as she looked at Y/n who was on the brink of tears. She pulled Y/n into a hug, reassuring her.

"You know damn well you are not an outcast. Those boys love you very much. Half sibling or not you are their sister and they will always treat you as such. You can't stop your mother from working. Yeah she might get sick again but if that's what she want to do then let her."

Y/n felt slightly better after talking to Avi. She felt bad for just cutting her off so suddenly and was glad Avi was so accepting of her sudden pop up.

"Alright I have some things to handle, thank you for the talk. I'll hit you up later." Y/n hugged Avi one more time before grabbing her things and leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first thing Y/n did when she got home was head to Nahoyas room.

"The fuck!?" Nahoya shouted as Y/n just came into his room.

"Bitch this isn't your room. You could've knocked."

"Eat a dick. Do you have Takemichi's number?"

Nahoya looked Y/n up and down suspiciously. "Why?..."

"Here you go minding my business again. I need to talk to him bout something very important"

   "Are y'all-"

   "Don't you fucking dare just give me his damn number" Y/n glared at her brother, her face full of disgust.

    Nahoya rolled his eyes but gave Y/n Takemichis number anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Y/n sat at her usual spot at the pier, waiting for Takemichi to show up.

She heard footsteps behind her and she didn't have to turn around to see who it is. "Have a seat"

Takemichi looked at Y/n as she stared out into the endless void of water.

"This is me and Baji's spot. We'd always come here to get away from everyone or just to enjoy the feeling of happiness while sitting here."

Takemichi looked confused. "Why are you telling me this and why did you bring me here!?"

"After hearing his last words, he obviously was suspicious about Kisaki and knew something we didn't. Ever since you got here, shit has gone down hill and you always look as if you know what's about to happen. Not to mention how oddly determined you were to make sure Draken and Baji made it out of the fights alive. Takemichi, who are you, why are you here and what do you know about Kisaki?"

Takemichi shivered as Y/n stared into his soul, demanding answers. He tried to think of the right way to respond. He seen the girl get angry a few times, plus her being related to the twins didn't ease his conscience.

"You wouldn't believe me"

Y/n could see the hesitation to tell the truth. "I guess I'll just tell everyone in Toman how I think you are working with Kisaki and how you are a traitor."

She shrugged carelessly and moved from her spot.

"Wait no! I'll tell you" Takemichi rushed out in fear of being exposed to everyone.

Y/n smirked internally and sat back down.

"You probably won't believe me but-"

Takemichi explained everything up until the moment Chifuyu died in his future.

Y/n was silent until Y/n began to laugh. "Holy shit"

Takemichi began to laugh, thinking Y/n didn't believe him and was laughing at how stupid it sounded.

"Holy shit everything makes sense now." Y/n said as a small smile came on her face

"So my friend died all because some bitch with hockey sticks for eyebrows has something against you? What a fucking trip"

"You believe me?" Takemichi asked in shock.

"I mean yeah I was having trouble connecting a few dots but everything you told me adds up. I never liked Kisaki and I hate his guts even more now."

"So what now" Takemichi asked.

"Now we save my friends"

END OF VALHALLA ARC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Bye this is another short chapter I promise next chapter will be longer 💀
~I hope you guys enjoyed the Moebius and Valhalla arc bc Black Dragons and Tenjiku is going to be sadder
~also THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR GETTING THIS BOOK TO 1K 😭😭 I didn't think it would even get past 100 and I'm grateful for all of you who took the time to read this shitty ass fic ILY