34

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bring down Bonten's hammer of judgement on the traitors." A pink haired male said as he swallows a pill.

The three men in question begged for their life through the rags tied around their mouths but their pleas fell on deaf ears.

"Shush" the pink haired male shushed the three men in a hurry. "Pay attention to Mikey's words."

Said male sat on top of a crate eating doriyaki. "Kill them."

Hearing the order to have them killed the men struggled more as Sanzu pulled out his gun.

"Leave the one in the middle for me." A voice called out, walking in from the shadows. Sanzu began whine in disappointment but was quickly shot down. "Sanzu."

The male sighed before shooting two of the men and walked away.

The woman held out her hand as another green haired woman stepped out from behind her, holding out a katana.

She took the katana from the woman's hand and made her way to the traitor who was left alive.

The man trembled in fear as he felt the sharp end of the katana on his throat.

"Are you fucking dumb or do you need me to say it aloud for you."

The man knew exactly what she wanted and lifted his head to meet her brown eyes.

     "You're familiar with someone by the name of Mira right?." The man shook his head and that angered the woman.

     The sharp heel of her red bottoms lifted off the ground and stomped harshly on his crotch.

     The executives could only cringe as the listened to the man wail in pain.

      "Now was it necessary for you to lie." The woman fake pouted. "Now I'll ask again. You're familiar with someone by the name of Mira. Right?" The tone is her voice was more malicious than before.

       "Yes I see her often. I'm one of her most paying customers." The man revealed.

       "If you're one of her most paying customers, that means you understand the rules good and well." The woman stood up straight and turned her back to the man.

      "Not only are you a piece of shit traitor, you're a worthless man. Have fun burning in hell."

     With a swing of her arm the blade of the katana sliced clean through the man's neck. The sound of his head rolling across the ground was heard loud and clear.

    "Y/n did you have to take my prey." Sanzu pouted, making his way to the blonde female.

     Y/n said nothing and grabbed Sanzu by the cheeks bring his face to hers.