31

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Souya and Hakkai stood back to back as they awaited the Haitani
brothers next move. "Are you okay?"

"No I think that bastard broke my arm." Angry panted.

"Cmon now are you scared?" Rindou taunted from the ground as he was in a split. "Come here, I'll handle something other than your arm though."

Rindou then turned to Ran. "Hey bro these guys are looking down on me because I'm the younger brother." Rindou smirked

"Tell them good." Ran said as he lazily twirled his hair with the baton

"Is this bitch really doing the splits in the middle of a fucking gang fight?"

The four males turned their head at the sound of a familiar voice and saw Y/n.

     "I hope y'all didn't plan on playing without me." Y/n frowned as she eyed the four.

      Rindou smirked and got up from the ground and stood by Ran. "Let's show them what we're capable of bro." He smirked. "You seem excited."

     "They are so troublesome. And the perfect combination." Hakkai said.

     "You guys take Rin I'll handle Ran." Y/n said as she approached Ran.

    "So princess wants to fight me huh." Ran smirked as he pointed his baton at Y/n.

"Say if I win, I get a reward right?" Ran asked mockingly.

"The only reward you'll get is my foot up your ass!" Y/n swung her fist at Ran who sluggishly dodged.

As Y/n almost stepped past him from the missed punch, Ran grabbed her pulling her back to his chest, caging Y/n in with his baton. "Reminds you of a few hours ago doesn't."

"The part where you were moaning and groaning like a little bitch?" Y/n rammed her elbow into Ran's stomach causing him to let go.

Y/n may have been strong but she knew Ran would use the baton to his discretion. She knew she had to take it in order to gain the upper hand of the fight.

Still recovering from Y/n's elbow Ran was caught off guard as Y/n tackled him to the ground.

Y/n winced as her knees hit the ground but she paid no mind to it. She straddled Ran, reaching at his laid out arm to get the baton.

As Y/n was reaching, Ran grabbed her by the waist, flipping them over so he was on top. "Not so fast princess." He smirked, whacking Y/n across her face with the baton.

Y/n was disappointed but not surprised at the fact that Ran hit her with his weapon. She smirked as she knew he wasn't holding back because she was a girl, she was going to go all out on him. "I'm going to fucking kill you."